to the k palace

i ended up leaving in the other car, sitting on noyas lap as he played in my hair and told me things would be better in the morning, when everyone was sober, and when people had time to think.

everyone was pretty tired, and i had gotten a message from kuroo, but decided not to read it.
kiyo also hadn't said a word to me, i mean i get her point. but seeing that she knows what happened you would think she might be more understanding.

i couldn't deal with the embarrassment of going to the same apartment as kiyo for the night. so i decided i would let her and teru have it to themselves tonight, and accepted noyas offer to stay over.

before i left the party, bokuto had came back down and told me he was sorry for being so awkward, he said he was upset with himself, feeling like he had used me since we barely knew each other.
i told him it was fine, and left it at that.
;-:-:-:/-::-:-:-:-:-::-/:-::-:-:-:-:::-:-:-/::

when i woke up, the pounding of my migraine wasn't pleasant.
i stretched my arms and legs, sitting up and scratching my head to view the unfamiliar location i was in.

oh right- this is noyas place.
him and asahi shared an apartment, and i was offered the guest bedroom.
the window let in too much light, and i had to rub my eyes to make them adjust.

i yawned and searched the covers for my phone.
finally finding it and unlocking it to see the message notification still on the app.
knowing it was from kuroo, i decided to leave it untouched for a bit longer.

what he said actually kind of upset me.
and if he wasn't such a nerd i might have actually thought of him as a dickhead.

but... still nothing from kiyo.
i took a deep breath, whatever i'll see her soon anyways. we can talk it out then.

i got out of the bed and did my best to pull the comforter back over, and place all the pillows neatly.

i walked out of the room and peeked down the hall.
i didn't hear anyone. maybe they were late sleepers.

i quietly walked through, seeing open doors, i took a peek inside them. but i didn't see the boys.

i entered the kitchen and living room, and to my surprise it seemed i was here alone.
so i decided to pull out my phone and see where they were.

me: noya, you hiding?

i texted jokingly.

noya: HEY sorry. i totally forgot you were there, me and asahi went to brunch with daichi and suga since we had to discuss some things.
feel free to let yourself out

brunch? what are they, soccer moms?
also... i don't even have my car.
great.
;-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-::-:-:-

"um- thanks for picking me up". i said awkwardly closing kuroos passenger door.
he scratched his head nervously.
"y/n, i hope you know i still mean every word of my apology".

i nodded slowly and looked down at my feet.
"it's okay, i"-
i noticed kuroo staring at bokutos shirt i was wearing... i slept in it since i didn't have anything else.
i was wearing the boxers too.

"want me to take it off"? i asked, making kuroo look up at me quickly with a glare.
"what do you mean"? he asked.

i put my arms inside the shirt, and grabbed it from the inside, showing him i was serious.
"i'll take the shirt off for you". i whispered.

he furrowed his brows as i slid it over my head and tossed it on the floor.
then he brought his hand up to his blushing face.
"Y/N GEEZ". he said turning every which way.

oh- i'm not wearing a bra.
"HERE"! he panicked, taking off his tight black t-shirt and handing it to me.
he then put his hands over his face again.

i rolled my eyes.
he's so dramatic.

i slid the shirt over my head, and tapped his shoulder.
"can i look"? he asked.
"yes you nerd". i smiled.

there was a moment of silence as he looked me up and down in his shirt, that smelled just like him.
"were those boxers"? he asked.

...
i slipped them down my ankles and he looked away again.
"ITS FINE". i said.
he looked back hesitantly.

now that i was wearing nothing underneath, i felt a little intimidated.
his shirt was long enough that i could stretch it over my private area, but when i stood up that would be a whole new story.

"so-uh". he side eyed me.
"where am i taking you"?

i sat back, closed my eyes, and sighed.
kiyo never wakes up early after she's up all night so-
"just take me to your place, i need a nap".

"my place"? he asked.
"yeah". i yawned.

he put his car in reverse.
"you're a hassle". he said quietly.

"and you're lame". i whispered back.

he stopped his car.
"get out". he said.
my eyes shot open.
"KUROO". i complained.

"that's what i thought". he smiled continuing to drive.

oaktree- YEAH LETS GO TO HIS PLACE