(angst) Hank x F! Android! Reader

Another love
Song based - Another love
____________

"Y/N."

"Lieutenant."

The android nodded, greeting her owner home. Y/N would never admit, but she developed feelings for the man.

She would never admit it, because Hank never liked androids to begin with. He only wanted a friend for connor.

The android would never admit it, because she didnt want to be locked away and reset..again.

Hank sat down on the couch, brows scrunched, hands balled into fists, grunting. Clearly angry, he ordered Y/N to make him some food.

And i wanna kiss you,
Make you feel alright

"Yes, Hank." She smiled, hiding away all her emotions behind that fake, robotic, plastic face.

The time wuickly went by, setting a cold, harsh reality in for Y/N. She saw hank walking up the stairs, and opened her mouth to say something, but she quickly walked away as hank noticed her.

Im just so tired to share my nights.

Her hands held together behind her back, walking quietly outside. When she closed the door, she didnt expect hank to be at the other end.

"Y/N, why did you go outside? I didnt tell you to." He spoke softly, his hands pressed against the door, looking up to where he thinks her eyes would be.

"..."

"Y/N?"

His hands gripped his waist, checking for his gun, incase she had seen someone outside.

He froze in place, shocked while patting the holster, the empty holster, over and over. He opened the door, only to arrive to late.

I wanna cry, i wanna learn to love.

Hank tried to speak, but instead his lips quivered. His arms wrapped around the android, his head spinning, looking around like there were people at his doorstep.

"Y/N.."

His eyes stayed in that position, shocked. In disbelief he spoke to her normally, his voice cracking every so often.

"You know Y/N, you remind me..of someone."

But all my tears, have been used up.

On another love. Another love.

All my tears have been used up.

On another love.