(Angst)Crazy!Luther x Experiment!Reader

LOVE ME I SAY.
(Song based - Aishite)

____________________

"LOVE ME I SAY!" Luther threw a chair across the room at you, giving you almost jo time to react as it smashed against your frail body.

He never changed, and Zlatko made sure of that before Luther ultimately killed him too.

"LOVE ME I SAY!" what do these words mean?

"LOVE ME I SAY!" He ran over to you, pointing at alices dead body before picking you up and swinging you around in his arms. You took notice of her blue insides spilling out.

MORE AND MORE

"Repeat, Y/N." He spoke sternly, grinning at your scared appearance.

"LOVE ME I SAY." you croaked in pain.

"LOVE ME AWAY!~" he sang peacefully, as if nothing went wrong in his entire system. As if he didnt beat you, kick you, crush you, rebuild you, just to do it again.

"Until im not completely sane," he held you in a slow dance position, although you were already falling apart again.

Torturing me. .

Torturing me. .

You felt your system blow out again, causing you to shift in the wrong direction. With that, luther became agitated and threw you onto the floor.

Let me be free!

Your mind screamed at you. Youre just his little chew toy; once hes done he will do it again.

BREAK FROM THE CURSE HURTING ME.

You huffed out violently and shouted at him gruffly.

"NONE OF YOU CAN STOP IT NOW." Luther screamed back, hurting your ear modules. It went silent, it took you a moment to realize he deafened you.

He took a meat cleaver from the table where zlatkos remains still lie, forcing it into your head multiple times.

"You couldnt have just loved me?"