(Angst) Hankcon / Hancon

Russian Roulette
__________________________

His laughter was so sweet. Hank looked at his side on the couch, sighing at it being empty.

A human is forbidden to love an android. . .it was frowned apon in many places. But that never stopped hank.

He recalled the gentle laughs of Connor. His suit, his android name "rk800". But its all gone.

All the memories merely slip away in ones mind. Hank looked at the screen. He remembers when he allowed Connor to play a Knights Of The Black Death song. Connor doesnt have specific tastes for an android, but of course he loved the music.

Loading the one bullet into his revolver, he smiled. The new rk800 isnt connor. He worked hard on building that relationship with connor.

He loved every inch of connor. He didnt care if he was a machine. But that bitch Amanda took everything from him.

Connor had told him about Amanda before. It wasnt new. Amanda got him in his final moments. Connor couldn't find the exit within the time limit.

And now hes gone. Replaced. Replaced by another Rk800 that will never be the same.

"You sure were one of a kind." He said to himself. He was all alone now. Sumo had been shot and killed by some druggies on the street. They did get jail time, but jow hes fully alone.

And theres nothing anyone can do to stop him from playing his game.

Russian roulette.