(fluff) Connor x Kara x Luther

Babysitting
_________________________

Kara, a deviant, caught between the waves of another two. Luther, a giant sweetheart who loves the little girl and kara with all his heart. Connor, a deviant hunter who now deviated and is living with hank.

Luther saved her. Alice likes him too. Kara found a steady job, giving her and alice a place to stay in an apartment.

"Alice, who do you want to go to today?" Kara spoke to alice, going on her knees to ask her face to face. Alice normally goes to connor or luther to get babysat there until Kara comes home and picks her up.

[ CHOICE CONNOR ]

"I want to go to Mr. Connor!" Alice cheered with a smile plastered along her face. After getting to the house where hank lives, connor opened the door with a huge smile.

"Babysitting?" He asked.

"Mhm!" Kara blushed a little, feeling a little spark inside of her components. Her short hair didnt help hide her blue tinted face.

Connor shook it off and let alice inside. Throughout the day, they watched cartoon, fumbled with all the abilities Connor had in his system and played dress up.

"Connor your a pretty princess!" Alice poked his side, laughing at his crown.

"No, you are!" Connor said, proudly.

After getting worn out, hank walked in Connors room to find him asleep with alice, cradling her in his arms.

When Kara came to pick alice up, hank told her to be quiet and go to Connors room upstairs.

She went up, and saw the cute sight. "Aww," she whispered, looking at connor and alice wiped out.

She took off her coat and set it folded along the bed. Kara looked back at them and decided to join in on the cuddle.

_____

[ CHOICE LUTHER ]

"I wanna go to Mr. Luther, please kara!" Kara thought about Alices choice for a moment. It wouldnt hurt since he doesnt really have a job but a little gardening hobby.

It hurt Luther to see how Zlatko kept his 'creations' so Flowers are Luthers creation; beautiful yet deadly in any form.

Kara held alices hand tightly as they went away into an abandoned house on the outside, away from the busy parts of the city.

"Luther?" Kara called, seeing his head peak out from a nice clean room. Thats when she really took in the place, she had never noticed how nice and clean the place really was.

As she took in the place, he flashed alice a smile and she ran up to hug him.

"Luther! Luther!" Alices words snapped Kara out of her daze. Luther noticed she had a smile on her face.

"Yes Alice?" Luther knelt down to her level to speak to her properly.

"Your gonna be babysitting me today!" Alice boomed, kara chiming in.

"-If you dont mind, that is."

"Of course i dont mind! After all i dont do much other than gardening." Luther looked happy as can be, he would finally have some company.

"Alright then, im off to work! Love you alice, take care Luther!" Kara said her goodbyes as Alice and Luther did in return, wishing her well.

Over time Alice and Luther got to do some gardening. "Come back tomorrow to see the progress, im sure your rose will bloom nicely." Luther planted the seed, filling it over with dirt.

Thats when he felt a cold substance hit his shirt at the side. "Oh its on!" Luther said, grabbing his own watergun.

After karas shift ended, she came back to luthers place to pick up alice.

"3. . .2. . .1!" Alice counted for luther and her to spring out and Attack Kara with Water.

Kara shrieked in surprise but giggled, trying to protect her face.

She picked up the garden hose and hosed luther down, alice just manically laughing.