Connor x Reader x Ralph

Share
________

Y/N and connor were very close friends, as she would say, but she was very close with her broken android friend aswell.

She met him while being robbed down the street, out running her attackers and immediately fled into the Androids house.

Connor was a friend of Hank, and surely enough Y/N was a Detective that worked with them aswell.

Connor had met Ralph before, as she called him for help while skillfully out running those attackers.

It was Y/Ns birthday the next day and connor was no where to be found.

"Where did this Smartass go?" She whispered to herself, roaming Hanks house.

Hank, who was sitting on the chair, conveniently told her. "Well, i dunno where connors gone too, but just note that tomorrow is your birthday, sweetheart."

She mentally cringed slightly at the username but went on with trying to find him. Or maybe she would pay Ralph a visit and give him a hug or two.

She never settled on the idea or any idea, but became worried after hours and hours passed with no sign of the android.

She couldnt take the day off of work tomorrow either, fowler wouldnt let her. But now she didnt mind, she just wanted to make sure connor and Ralph were okay.

Y/N was growing tired, and soon went to shower. She stripped herself of her clothes and turned on the shower, setting it to (temperature).

___

Connor was setting up the ribbons and Helping Fowler discuss the plan for a suprise party at the Station.

Ralph was getting excited with each passing second. He helped tie the balloons up while gavin decided he would help fill them.

And most importantly, the cake.

"Ralph, Ralph, come here!" Hank beckoned him over, Connor waiting besides hank.

"Alright, you two can have your chit chat now, im out." Hank started walking away and Connor turned to Ralph.

"We are going to have to share Y/N. Im fine with it, are you?" Connor spoke in a happy, soft expression.

"Ralph is fine, as long as Y/N is happy." Ralph smiled, holding out his hand to shake.

Connor shook his hand softly, not wanting to damage the fragile, damaged Android.

___

Y/N stepped out the shower, letting the water fall on the mat below her. She grabbed her towel and dried herself to the extent of no more dripping water.

She grabbed Underwear, short pants and a slack shirt to sleep with. She hung her towel up to dry and went into her bedroom and locked it, mentally thanking hank for letting her live with him.

After scrolling through social media for a couple minutes, her eyes began to droop. She quickly turned off her phone and drifted to sleep.

___

"Everyone wake up!" Connor walked around with ralph, banging pots and pans.

"What the fuck connor!" Fowler yelled but eventually realized why he was woken up.

Everyone but Hank had woken up, so Ralph volunteered to have a sample of his blue blood taken.

A small drop was created by the table that hank was sleeping on, and Connor went to lick it.

He coated two of his fingers in the blue substance and licked it, Hank jolting awake immediately.

"CONNOR WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Hank screamed louder than Fowler, to the point where Fowler was impressed.

"Alright! Your awake. You need to get Y/N here!" Ralph spoke, shakily.

"Alright, alright, i ' m going!" He huffed and got up, taking a mint in his mouth.

He drove down to his house and saw Y/N getting her things to go to work. He opened the door, expecting to be yelled at.

"Yeah yeah, i know, you refused to get out the bar." She said, smirking. She headed out to his car and got in the passengers seat while hank got in the drivers seat.

He reved the engine a little before speeding off into the distance to the station. Y/N looked out the window as she always does, mesmerized by the passing houses, other cars and people.

Soon they reached the Police station and they got out. Hank escorted Y/N into the building which was pitch black, until the lights flashed on all of a sudden.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!!" Everyone screamed, even gavin. Ralph and connor gave her slices of her Favorite flavored cake.

They both started dabbing the dessert on her cheeks as everyone laughed and took photos. Y/Ns face lit up so bright, they didnt need a light.

After the celebration died down a little, Ralph and Connor pulled her aside and flat out told her :

"We love you!" With wide smiles and a blue tint across their cheeks.

And you couldnt ask for more.