Oneshot #14

"Apollo."

Levi wasn't from London.

He acted like a tourist. To be honest, he wasn't here to sightsee, but for LiveAid with a group of friends. It was still a day away, so in trying to waste time, he left the hotel and walked around. He hoped to find a decent bar to get partially wasted at so he could get out of the dinner Petra was insistent on having.

The streets were obviously abuzz with the upcoming concert, especially since Queen was announced into the mix. Sure, Madonna and McCartney were going to be big enough to headline, but Queen possesses a certain... nostalgia no one else has. That's why Levi has to be here.

He only has to walk a few minutes before he finds a bar that, by the looks of it, may have a roof filled with pride flags. After all, the name of the bar was based of the very inconspicuous Quiet Riot song "Cum on Feel the Noise", so he guesses he's in the right spot.

The lighting in the bar is not the best, but the prices are good. He orders a beer and sits at the bar, gaze scanning the room. There's a few guys he thinks could be fun to play with, but his gaze falls on one in particular.

The man may very well be a Greek god with that figure. Blonde hair and blue eyes, muscles shown off at the end of his t-shirt. Unhealthily attractive, Levi decides, just as he's caught staring.

He holds eye contact for merely a second, the blue eyes holding unusual power in them from across the room. Levi casually draws his eyes away, eyes on his drink as he sips his beer. This will go one of two ways: the man will buy Levi a drink or he'll be brave enough to sit next to him. So, he waits.

And sure enough, bravery pays off, the blonde sitting his unfairly toned body in the seat next to Levi.

"Do you drink tequila?" Blondie asks, low accent hellishly hot. Levi raises his eyebrows.

"I'll drink anything that mouth tells me to," He says. The man laughs, also horribly attractive.

"The American may have gotten himself deeper into this than he'd wish," Blondie replies.

"Oh, come on. You immediately judge me because I'm obviously American?" Levi asks.

"Just a little bit," Blondie answers. "But you still haven't answered my question."

"Of course I drink tequila."

Blondie orders them a round, cheering with Levi with a smile that makes Levi's heart beat just a tad faster.

"I hope you didn't poison me," Levi says.

"Not without taking you home first," Blondie says.

"Good to know you'll give me an orgasm before killing me."

The blonde laughs. "It's only polite."

"And you Londoners are all about polite aren't you?"

"Only when we choose to be."

"Well, dirty-mistress-who's-going-to-ransack-me-later, do you have a name?"

"Erwin. Yours?"

"Very proper. Mine's Levi."

"Well, Levi, I hope you like men."

"Yeah, I walk into a cum dump themed bar looking for a heterosexual woman. Hope that wasn't your goal."

Erwin laughs. "My father wishes it was."

"Wow, tall, handsome, and gay? You really are Apollo," Levi says, downing another shot. Honestly, he doesn't need it. This man could find him stone cold sober and he'd still follow him home.

Erwin's smile is annoyingly white. "Apollo?"

"Don't patronize me," Levi says. "You're gorgeous."

"So are you," Erwin insists.

"Yeah, sure. I'm sitting next to Apollo while he's sitting next to fucking Medusa." 

"You forget, at the beginning of that story she was described as beautiful. Some would say too beautiful for this world," Erwin replies, as if it's just simple to say. Levi feels the blush creep over his neck and up his cheeks.

"Don't get too romance-y," He dismisses. "I'm still American."

"Well, I'm going to try and convince you otherwise." The blonde stands and offers his hand. "Join me?"

Levi opens his mouth to say he can't, that his friend is expecting his group to go out and eat dinner, but instead he says, "Like I wouldn't say yes when it's coming out of that mouth."

His reward is that perfect smile, one he gets to know as they leave and walk down the street. Somehow, their hands just intertwine on their own without the two men realizing. Erwin leads Levi over the Tower Bridge and further down to the river.

There are boats passing down it, lights on full display. The two sit on the grass, light talk passing between them as the boats do. River Thames practically glows with the lights. Levi admits to himself how much he doesn't want to leave.

A small wave of quiet descends over them, their eyes saying what they're both thinking. Erwin lifts his hand, caressing Levi's jaw softly before pulling him close. Levi rushes with both hands to pull Erwin to him, joining their lips.

The spark is immediately there, making it all the more sweet as their lips mold together. Conforming as their heads tilt and bodies shift, their lips tell a thousand words and emotions as they continue to kiss. Levi's fingers tangle in Erwin's hair, down over the soft velvet of his undercut. Erwin occupies his hands with the presence of skin on the other man, running his hands over his arms, up his shoulders, over his neck, over his jaw, and clearing the hair from his face. It sends electricity up Levi's spine and pleasure to spread flush over his skin.

When Erwin pulls back for just a second, Levi has a whine of protest ready on his lips.

"Let me take you home," Erwin whispers. "I'll show you what Apollo can do to a man like you."

And yet, Apollo doesn't wait for Levi to answer. He stands, hauling Levi up with him. He takes Levi's hand again and leads him away, walking down the block.

When they stop in front of his apartment door, Levi gets the courage to speak.

"I better turn into gold after this," He says, rewarded with a laugh. He leans back in, met halfway.

Once the door shuts behind him, heat returns quick. The worship and dedication as they undress each other sends aches in both of their chests. Levi is enchanted by the man whose gaze, from the very beginning, assured him he'd be taken home tonight. And Erwin, he wonders how a one night meeting of pure chance brought his perfect man into his life, one he won't let oceans break away.

And the moment Levi arches and their foreheads tip together for the briefest second, love turns from an ember to a full burning fire.