Oneshot #3

"Laser Tag."

——————————————
Levi grumbles. He's never been on a separate team than Erwin. Every time they play games, it's always been him and his boyfriend on a team. But today, his asshole of a man said it would be fine. But nothing is fine.

But it's laser tag. And Erwin is a fucking master at it.

As they hear the rules and everything about the vests, Erwin gives cheeky grins at Levi, distracting him from paying attention. Levi rolls his eyes, but secretly loves it.

When that's all done, they all spread out onto their respected sides. Levi waits a few moments before seeing and hearing his vest and guns turn on. As long as he doesn't come across Erwin, he should be fine.

The only thing strange about this game is when you get shot three times, you're out. This makes for a lot more difficult game. Luckily, Levi has not gotten hit yet. He gets a few people out before he starts to get nervous.

He hasn't seen or heard Erwin yet. Bad sign.

But he knows he's out there. He sees his team dropping like flies. But so is the other team. Levi is determined to win this.

When it's finally down to the last five, Levi still hasn't seen his boyfriend. He hears someone outside talking about a "giant, blonde dude who came out of nowhere and annihilated him." Sounds like Erwin. Master of formations and strategy.

He creeps around a few corners. Someone else gets out, but he's focused on one person. And in the dark, it's impossible to see anything. Erwin better not be waiting for him.

If he dare comes after me, Levi thinks. I'll brake his fucking legs.

He looks around as the last person on his team loses his last life. Levi curses to himself. That means it's just him and Erwin. Luckily, Levi still has three lives. Unfortunately, Erwin will, too.

And then Levi gets shot in the back. He whips around and fires his blaster, but hits nothing. He can't see Erwin... which is more than frustrating at this point, and if Erwin has all of his lives left... this doesn't look too good.

After wandering around for a few seconds, he finally spots his boyfriend, taking aim and firing. He hears Erwin's vest shut down and a curse to follow it, and Levi smiles to himself. As soon as he hears the best turn back on, he goes in for a second life, and hits directly where the heart is.

"Alright," Erwin mutters. "That's how you wanna play."

Levi doesn't hear the vest start up again.

It's almost a minute before he hears shuffling, and Levi turns, convinced he's got the win, but when he does, he gets shot in the back. Levi whips around, but no one is there. He runs to think out a game strategy.

The vest turns on, but Levi doesn't feel alone. He peeks out behind one side of the rock, but doesn't see anything. He checks the other side of the rock, and still sees nothing.

He decides to slowly edge out, and he almost gets halfway to the next rock before Erwin pushes him up against the wall, kissing him in the way that makes Levi's knees weak. His boyfriend knows this, and so uses the advantage to shoot Levi as they let go.

When Levi hears that he's lost, he just looks at Erwin with disbelief. Erwin's laughing and steps away, blowing a kiss in Levi's direction before dashing for the doorway.

————————
A/N:
hello ladies, gents, and non-binary friends!

it's been a while since i've updated this story, and if i could find a good enough excuse i would...........

but the simplicity of it is i forgot about this story. i promise i'll be better of keeping up with this, and hopefully i can update this story at least once a month. and if i forget again, yell at me lol.

until then, here are my top songs this week that you can add to your playlist:

-fancy by twice (song of the century, honestly)
-gloria by henry jamison
-killer queen by queen
-florence nightingale by henry jamison
-boys who want to be girls by the weebies
-nightmare by halsey
-icy by itzy
-bitter heart by memí
-africa by toto
-umpah umpah by red velvet
-outro: her by bts

have a beautiful day loves :)

AND CARE ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE!!