▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❛𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲❜

RESONATING MEMORIES AND LINGERING THOUGHTS that swam through your mind, you were led to the Butterfly Estate by Shinobu at the request of Ubuyashiki.

"Kocho," You called for the Insect Pillar as she led you to the estate, "Thank you for letting me stay in your place."

She glanced at you with a small smile on her face.

You felt it again.

Even though she is smiling, a smile that people would say the kindest they have ever seen, you could feel anger and a tint of sadness. You wanted to ask, but something within you told you not to. A feeling of reluctance. 

Familiarity?

"It's no problem. But I would like you to call me Shinobu. Calling me Kocho is a little bit formal," She lightly chuckled. The crease of her smile didn't reach her eyes. 

You nodded, though you struggled to say her name without formality, "Understood, Ko— Ahem, Shinobu." 

She clapped her hands together, delighted, "My~ It is progress." She turned around with a satisfied smile on her face as she continued walking, soon making her way to the Estate. The Butterfly Estate.

Before the two demon slayers was a large Japanese-styled house with a large roof and dark oak wooden walls

Before the two demon slayers was a large Japanese-styled house with a large roof and dark oak wooden walls. Around the house was a flourishing garden with different species of trees and flowers, all with different colors. The most spectacular sight was the swarm of butterflies around the place. 

It was like looking at a wave of colors splashing onto your face. 

"Here we are~" The Insect Pillar clapped her hands twice and two Kakushis appeared in front of the both of you, kneeling, "Please prepare a room for _____, she will be staying with us for the time being," She spoke softly at the two. They nodded and went on their way preparing your room.