▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❛𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠❜

"TANJIRO, ZENITSU, INOSUKE... you three need to stand up. I can't carry you all like this," You grunted as you carried the three boys who held you for their dear lives. Tanjiro and Zenitsu's faces were hilarious to look at and Inosuke's mask seemed to be... deflated? As though the life in it has been sucked out.

How does his mask do that?

There were two training regiments that the trio had to do. They were called reflex training and whole-body training. For the reflex training, there were cups filled with medicated bathwater. The rule is to hold the teacup down from your opponent before they could. The whole-body training was simply just like tag. Aoi and Kanao were the ones who were helping the boys to train, and while Aoi was a tolerable opponent, the opposite could be said about Kanao.

Even if the rules were simple, it was not an easy task to be done. For the three, they struggled to even keep up with Kanao--they couldn't beat Kanao. Nobody could hold her teacups down and nobody could catch her.

"It's just so hard, Miss _____," Zenitsu grumbled as you placed the trio down onto the wooden flooring, "We ended the day soaking wet again

"It's just so hard, Miss _____," Zenitsu grumbled as you placed the trio down onto the wooden flooring, "We ended the day soaking wet again." He flapped his hands around (they grew back as time passed), the medicinal liquid splashing around.

You pulled his ears lightly while scolding him, "Stop flailing your arms around. The water is going everywhere."

Tanjiro looked up to the ceiling while mumbling to himself, "I wonder why there's such a huge difference even though we became slayers at the same time as Kanao,"

Zenitsu immediately responded while glaring at the burgundy-haired boy, "If you thought you could ask me and get an answer, you're a fool."

You sighed as you sat down by the three of them, "Kanao is experienced in this, considering that she has been training under Shinobu as her Tsuguko. I know it's hard but it's necessary for your rehabilitation. Would you like to go back on the field while being incapacitated?"