▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❛𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢❜

WELCOMING SWEETNESS RUSHED TOWARDS YOU as you walked into the Love Pillar's estate. As expected of a pillar that specializes in love, her estate was filled with pleasantries of sweetness and lovable charm. There was nothing overly eye-opening, but the atmosphere just filled you with warmth.

It certainly exudes the presence of Mitsuri.

"Kanroji Mitsuri..." You muttered her name. The pillar is a very lovely woman, you had to admit. True to her title as "the Pillar of Love" she is rather emotional and passionate, constantly complimenting others, whether it be outspoken or in her mind. She's a person who doesn't hold any prejudice towards a person, no matter the first impressions she would encounter, and whole-heartedly accept them out of the pureness of her heart.

During the trial in Ubuyashiki's mansion, you recalled that when the master asked if there was anyone who opposed to accepting Tanjiro and Nezuko into the Corps, Mitsuri didn't hesitate to let them join and accepted them, contrary to the reluctance of the others.

Other than that, you didn't know much about her.

As to why you were at her estate...

The moonlit rays cascaded throughout your room through the open window, the soft blowing wind following after and flowed through your flowing hair

The moonlit rays cascaded throughout your room through the open window, the soft blowing wind following after and flowed through your flowing hair. You were in your room meditating and settled your heart in peace. Every day since the day you arrived in the Butterfly estate, you practiced meditation to retrieve any memories that you can reach.

After multiple nights, your attempts were futile. Nothing seemed to be in your grasp.

Nonetheless, you continued your meditation until you heard feathers fluttering.