Galadriel

Legolas staggered up the arched stairs. Tamina had one arm around his shoulders and the other cradled at her chest. A silvery light fell upon him as they walked up the stairs, winding around the great Mallorn tree. 
Weary and battered,  The Fellowship came to a landing.
Tamina had insisted on see Galadriel before she went to the healers,  she needed to get to the healers.
She could barely stand. Her strength sapped by all the emotional and physical trauma and the amount of blood she had lost. But all the same, she watched with the same wonder and amazement of The rest of The Fellowship as Galadriel and Celeborn descended the white stairs. Gracefully, they stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Celeborn spoke.
"The enemy knows that you have entered here. What hope you had in secrecy is now lost. Eight are, are here but nine set out from Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf, for a I much desire to speak to him."
Galadriel met Aragons eyes.
"Gandalf The Grey did not pass the borders of this land. He is fallen into shadow."
Anguish and sorrow showed clearly on their faces. Legolas still supporting Tamina spoke.
He was taken by both shadow and flame... A Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria."
"Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf were for nigh. We do not know yet his full purpose."
Galadriel looked at Gimli, the despondent dwarf was looking at his feet.
"Do not let the great emptiness of Kazal-dul fill your heart, Gimli Son of Gloin. For the world has grown full of peril. And in all lands love is now mingled with grief." Her eyes swung towards Boromir.
"What now becomes of this Fellowship. Without Gandalf hope is lost."
"The Fellowship rests on the edge of a knife stray. But a little and it will fall to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true, do not let your hearts be troubled, go now and rest for you are weary of sorrow and much turmoil. Tonight you will sleep."
Galadriel stepped forward to Tamina, raising one hand and resting it on her cheek.
"Oh, my chid you have been so brave. But your troubles are not yet done. Legolas bring Tamina and follow me." She said as the rest of The Fellowship dispersed. The two followed Galadriel to the healers, Legolas his arms stained with her blood gently lay her down on a white bed. Healers came forward swarming the bed, Tamina had lost consciousness. Then one of the healers shouted
"Her heart has stopped!" Legolas launched himself towards Tamina, shouting.
"Tamina! Let me through! Let me through! Tamina!" Three healers were barely holding him back. Two guards ran forward. Legolas backhanded one, but the other spun and with a sharp crack brought his spear onto the back of Legolas's head. He staggered for a second, then the guard whipped the spear around and struck him again. He crumpled to the ground like a puppet with its string cuts. Blackness became his world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter, but I need sleep you know.