Getting Stabbed On Amon Sul

They approached the ancient ruin of Weathertop. Less commonly known as Amon Sul. 
Tamina gazed up at the ruined watch tower.
"This is where Elendil The Tall king of the Numenoreons, and Gil-Galad King of the Noldor met with their armies in the Last Alliance"  Tamina informed the hobbits who were staring up at the forbidding ruin with more than a little fear. "Its perfectly safe"  She added.
"Tamina come here"  Aragon said from up front. Smiling at the four hobbits, she quickened her pace to catch up.
"What is it brother?"  Her eyes roving over the ruin.
"I need you to scout around while I get the hobbits settled, see if the path we intend to take is clear. Can you do that? Also if you can catch something "  Aragon asked 
"of course I can brother. Why even ask?" Tamina said with a faint smile. Then she spilt off from the main group and headed east along the route the hobbits would be treading next sunrise.

As Tamina headed back Aragon emerged from the thick tall grass .
"What did you find?" he asked.
"Nothing," She replied .It was very strange this place was usually full of animals. 
"Didn't see anything not even a tiny bug. They must be close. We have to get back to the hobbits. "
Tamina couldn't hear or see any Nazgul
Then barely a second later there was the screech of a Nazgul and the screams of the hobbits!
Instantly both of them were off running as fast as they could with there weapons drawn. All they found at the overhang was a lit fire and bed rolls.
Tamina and Aragon each grabbed a burning stick and ran up opposite ends of the hill to flank the Nazgul. Tamina jumped over a broken arch blocking two rapid blows from a Nazgul. She ducked underneath the next slash and used the chance to light it on fire. It screeched running towards the side of the hill and falling down, setting grass alight.
Then she saw a Nazgul about to stab Aragon in the back and she was too far away to reach in time. Thinking quickly she threw her torch as hard as she could. It hit it right through the side of its head. It screeched and ran. Two more Nazgul came at her timing their slashes so she had no pause. She jumped back using the second she had won to draw one of her daggers.
Then she ducked under one blow, blocked the other with her spear, whirled around and slammed the dagger into the Nazguls face! her dagger went right through the back off the hand she stared to horror as the Nazgul just stood there not even moving its head. And then its arm came back and backhanded her across the face! Its spiked and clawed gauntlet tearing deeply into the soft tissue of her cheeks! She flew a good four feet. Her vision blurring with pain as blood poured down in rivers from her cheek! Tears ran down her cheeks from the pain.  She scrambled back both of her weapons she had lost grip of. The Nazgul raised the sword then it stumbled back! screeching, fire pouring from the dark abyss that was its face!
Tamina forced herself to her feet and over to Frodo.
"He's been stabbed by a morgul blade!"
The blade turned to ash, as Aragon held it.
"This is beyond are Skill to heal. He needs elvish medicine."
Stowing the blade, Aragon picked him up and carried him down the hill. They could hear The Nine in the distance. 
"Hurry!" 
Tamina could see the worry in Sams eyes as he said:
"We're six days from Rivendell. He'll never make it"
"Hold on, Frodo."
"Yes, hold on, Frodo." Tamina thought.