Decieving Nazgul

While escorting them to their new room, as it was too risky to stay in the hobbit sized room, the two rangers learned the hobbits names: the blond one was Merry. The dark haired one was Pippin. 
The room was small with one big bed and a tinted window, and a chair.
"You'll need your rest. Hope you don't mind sharing a bed." Tamina said. 
She left the room as she was saying those words, and went back to the hobbit-sized room. Stuffing the pillows with extra sheets, straw, anything she could find. If the Nazgul found empty beds they would search the other rooms. If they found a trap there, they would think the hobbits were trying to buy time.  Hopefully it would fool them.
After finishing. She retreated back to the room to find Sam, Merry, and Pippin all soundly sleeping in the short time she had been gone. Only  Strider and Frodo were still awake. The small hobbit looked, disturbed.
After barring the door, she moved over to the window where Strider was sitting. She pulled up a seat next to him, then leaned her elbows on her knees, looking at Frodo. Then she spoke,
"Why are you still awake?" Her eyebrows raised.
"I can't sleep with those... things after me. I can't sleep until they're gone."
"I see."
"Who are you?" The hobbit asked once again
"All you need to know for now is that we are friends of Gandalf and that we will protect you from the Ringwraiths" Tamina explained.
Then they all stopped. 
They could feel them.
They were here.
Then they heard a loud screech.
The Ringwraiths had arrived.
The sleeping hobbits woke looking scared... no that was too minor of a word. The word was terrified.
"What are they?" Frodo asked yet again.
Strider replied a faint smile on his face.
"They were once men. Great kings of men. Then Sauron the Deceiver Gave them nine Rings of Power. Blinded by greed. They took them without question. One by one they fell into darkness. Now they are slaved to his will. They are the Nazgul, they are the Ringwraiths, neither living or dead. At all times they feel the pull of the ring. They are drawn to it. You will always be hunted by them."
The last words rang grimly through the room.
Tamina saw worry and fear on there faces, most of all in Sam. "Either he's the most cowardly... or he cares the most for his friends."
Then she stood up, crossed over to the table and dumped her bags contents onto the table: A water flask, dried meat, several coins, two daggers, a map, and her lock picking kit.
Strider watched her for several seconds then asked.
"What are you doing Tamina?"  He asked.
"Makin' sure I have everything, brother. Is that a crime? Oh, have you seen my bow." She asked.
"No, that is not a crime and your bow is in the corner."
"Thanks." Tamina picked up the bow. She didn't really like the bow, preferring her spear and daggers. She only had it for hunting and if a particularly elusive enemy could be taken by the bow, she would use it. 
Grasping her spear where the leather handle was. She held it to the moon light. The blade gleamed. The only significant thing of the spear was a small star just below the head cut out of jade.
Sheathing it, she glanced at Aragon. She said quietly, and seriously. 
"Aragon, I, too wonder about Gandalf. But you can't let it take over. Neither let worry of the ring blot out everything in your life. You are not Isilduir. You are his heir, but you are not him." 
Aragon didn't say anything or even look over. Just continuing to stare out the window. Tamina lay down on the floor, using her pack as a pillow. She slowly drifted into the strange world of dreams. Her last thoughts wondered on the day she had been washed onto the river bank and found. Then sleep claimed her and she entered a dream.