Another Authors Note

Hey guys!

Write your questions for each character and I'll answer it! And any suggestions, I am open to them because I am having writers block at the moment.

Aella
Q. Do you love Riven?
A. I'm not sure. I know I care about him.

Q. We're you jealous of Beatrix when she was with Riven?
A. At the time, I was more worried than anything. I know what Beatrix is capable of, and I had no idea what her plans for Riven were.

Q. If Silva is your father, in a way, does that make you and Sky siblings, cuz he sees Silva as a father figure.
A. I don't consider Sky as my brother. I believe we both have our connections with Silva, but I also think that I'm not ready for some secret brother of sorts.

Q. When did you realize you love Riven and the first time you fell in love with him?
A. We uh, we haven't had that talk yet. We're not even dating, we just care a lot for each other. But I can tell you the first time I found out I wanted to know him, it was whenever he first talked to me, it made me curious.

Riven
Q. Do you love Aella?
A. I don't know, all I know is that whenever I'm around her, I want to be the best I can be for her. I want to make her happy.

Q. Did you really care about Beatrix?
A. Not really, she was just there and available. Maybe if I hadn't connected with Aella there could have been something.

Q. What is it about Aella that draws you in?
A. The way she is, it's so different. She refuses to go the easy way, and only wants the best for everyone. She makes me feel like I'm where I belong.

Q. What is it about Aella that you love and hate? The things about her your obsessed with and cannot get enough of when she's around?
A. Her sense of everything is amazing. The way she sees the world and fears nothing is crazy. She's unlike any other.

Q. Do you imagine spending your life with Aella?
A. I sure hope.

Q. When did you realize you love Aella?
A. Uh, I haven't. I, uh, I don't know..

Geana

Athena

Quinn

Sky

Beatrix

Dane

Saul Silva
Q. Do you approve of your daughters relationship with Riven? If so, why? If no... WHY?
A. I do not. Aella has the ability to either hurt or save a lot of people, depending on her emotions and choices. Riven is just a distraction from that.

Q. Who is Aella's mother?
A. Liliana Diaval

Q. Did you love her mother?
A. Very much. I would have done anything for her.

Q. Did you spend time with her mother and the baby?
A. I did not. Liliana was sent away after the birth and Dowling thought it unsafe for me to see Aella.

Q. Did you wish you had the chance to raise Aella?
A. Yes. I wish I could have taught her and protected her, she deserved the truth about me.

Liliana Diaval

And any other characters you can think of!