STOP DROP AND ROLL

"Maybe she's after your head"

"STOP."

Everyone surrounding Andreas, Sky, and Riven paused mid-practice, like time had become no longer.

"Drop."

Specialists landed on the ground hard, no thought being given to their weapons. The only 3 standing searched the field, but only a voice sounded. There was no shadow, no trace of a human.

"Roll."

Everyone began to roll away from the field, falling carelessly from platforms and running into each other. Andreas cursed, "what the hell is this?"

Sky and Riven exchanged a glance. They both recognized the voice that spoke, heard the anger tinged deep within what used to be kindness. It was Riven who spoke, "Aella."

"Trueberry?"

"Silva." Sky replied, a hard look pasted on his face, "must have heard of her fathers trial."

"If she heard of her fathers trial, what the hell is she doing here then? Shouldn't she be there, trying to shut it down?"

"Maybe she's after your head."

Father and son glared at each other, blind to the small girl coming towards the three. Riven said nothing, too lost in the girl. It had been months since anyone had heard from Aella Silva, it had been months since he heard from Aella Silva.

Finally, Andreas saw her. He removed a long sword from his belt, getting ready for a fight. Riven and Sky stood still, not sure what to do.

"Aella Silva!" Andreas yelled, "if you are to show that you've come in peace, I suggest you release my specialists and come with no complaints."

A laugh echoed from the girl. Every noise she made filled the field, like it was coming from everywhere, "you think I've come here to be peaceful?"

Riven almost sighed. For a second, he swore it was his imagination. But no, she was here. She was here and powerful as ever. He glanced at Andreas, then to Aella. Neither was going to drop their guard.

The weapon flew from Andreas's hands, far across the field. His eyes grew, "I said-" he dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Everything calmed. Aella glanced from Riven and Sky. They both looked different, yet she tried her best not to look at Riven. She had sneaked him dozen of letters during her escape, and only got one back. It hurt to look at him and know what he said.

He was staring at her though, disbelief filling his eyes. He looked like he wanted to run towards her. She turned towards Sky, "where can I find Rosalind?"

 She turned towards Sky, "where can I find Rosalind?"