Prologue - Death and Rebirth

Rewritten: 30/08/2023
----------------------------------------------------------

Today is a normal day, as any other.

People walking through the streets, some talking to each other, and some just enjoying the day.

Being about 3:30 in the evening, a bell just now was heard, and students start walking back to their houses while some stay for their club activities.

Walking along a crowd of students, we see certain boy.

A 16-year old called Y/n L/n.

He stood out a bit from other guys. At first glance, one could think this guy right here was a girl due to his femenine face and with his hair that went past his shoulders by a bit. Only the male uniform of the school indicated that he was in fact, a male.

Once he went past the gate, he exhaled some air, pulled out his phone, and opened a certain game.

Time to play some Honkai.

The screen showed an elevator with the words "Loading" on the upper part, soon the scene changed into the bridge of a futuristic airship, with a white haired girl, standing in there.

Strangely, the girl resembled to the femenine looking guy, both of them sharing a similar face, the cowlick on the hair, and some other minor things, but the girl could be differenced by the white hair, blue eyes, and having her hair in braids.

Like an idiot, he started playing a level of the game without looking at where he was walking to, a guaranteed way to fall face-first into the concrete of the sidewalk.

Thankfully, the yell of someone stopped him from walking and probably stopping him from coming tomorrow to school with a gauze on his face.

???: Y/N!!! YOU LEFT US BEHIND!!!!

Hearing a familiar, Y/n looked towards the crowd behind and saw a black haired guy that was smaller than most, making his way through it and running towards him, while being followed by a guy wearing glasses and a black ushanka with the flaps down.

These two are BF/n [< that means best friend name, and he is the short one] and F/n [< That means friend name, he is the one with glasses]

Both of them stopped a few meters from Y/n, and BF/n started talking.

BF/n: All right you damn trap, did you forget about us going to my house to finish that game?

Y/n: I... Kinda forgot about that.

F/n looked at Y/n hands, looking at the game that was on his phone.

F/n: You forgot because of you playing that game again man. And it's keeps weirding me that the girl of the game kinda looks like you.

Y/n: I can't help it man, the moment i found the game it got me hooked up, and do i really look that similar to her?!

F/n: I have been telling you that for some time already.

BF/n: Well, enought of that, let's go buy some chips or something and go finish that game.

The three started looking for a place to buy something to eat on Bf/n's house. They started talking with each other, while Y/n kept playing the game on his phone.

Once he finished the level, he did a quick prayer to... the... Gacha gods...?

....Uh, all right then—He did a quick prayer to the Gacha gods, and started doing pulls.