Ch 1 - Veldora, The... Tsundere Dragon?

Talking: This
Thinking: This
Great Sage talking: This
Ai-chan talking: This.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, i rewrited a bit of this chapter... so, k.
----------------------------------------------------------

H... How is this possible?

I kept looking at myself on the puddle, looking how my body changed, the white hair, the blue eyes, and those two... Mountains, but, why i am not freaking out?

Y/n: ...Why i am so calm about this?

That would be because of me!

Y/n: Who said that?!

I said that!

I started looking around in search of where the voice came, but i didn't found a single person in here

Y/n: Where are you?! And why do you sound... So familiar?

Well, let me answer your questions. As for where i am, i am in your head! And for the second question, i think you have heard my voice in that game you liked to play.

...

Which one out of all?

...Honkai? Yeah, i heard that voice in the game?

I tried to recall how the voices of the character sounded, it took me a while, but there was one that sounded exactly like her.

Y/n: Ai-Chan...?

Ai-Chan: That's me! Or at least, that's what i myself as a skill im called as. I was created with the end of helping you through your life in this world.

Oh! and i'm gonna stop tweaking  your emotions, so... you may start freaking out.

Y/n: Oh... W-Wait!

'W-Why did she stop that?! I—No! I don't want to feel this! I don't like how this feels! I want my body back... I–No! I... I-I should calm down... B-Be happy that i am alive... O-OH GOD WAIT!'

Moved my hands in panic down to my crotch and touching around frantically... Of course, i found nothing...

Y/n: *Shreds a tear* Lil' Y/n...

C-Can i die again...? I kinda want to die for second time...

Ai-chan: Oh, um... There is a little guy trying to talk to you.