Ch 2 - Out of the Cave

Ok ok, here's a new chapter.

Yeah, i take long, lately i just start writing when i feel like doing it, so yeah, i'll take a bit of time before writing another chapter, though it doesn't mean that at some moment i'll just vanish and never update again.

Ah, so yeah, i'll also change a bit the personality of a friend and add a third one, and yes, i do plan to isekai them.

If you find that there's an error in a world, please tell me so i can fix it

(This chapter was rewrited slightly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Satoru: So, about the seal that hero put on you...

Ah yes, right now this is kinda a weird situation, i have the body of a game character, while besides me i have my buddy slime, who is talking to my friend dragon... I never though that i would be the friend of a dragon...

Satoru: I feel bad knowing you have been sealed here for 300 years.

Veldora: You...

Veldora's gaze softened, and his tone sounded like he was going to cry.

Y/n: Y-You're really doing puppy eyes?!

Satoru: It'd be one thing coming from a cute girl, but a dragon!?

Veldora: If you have a way to get me out, i'd appreciate it. Th-The things is... I wouldn't have lasted another 100 years before my magic ran out. I keep losing more and more magicules...

Satoru: So that's why this cave is so rich on magicules...

Y/n: Vel, what will happen once you're out of magic?

Veldora: V-Vel? *Clears throat* I-It's not a huge deal.

Y/n: It isn't?

Veldora: Hmph. I'll just die, that's all.

Y/n: N-Not a huge deal... Yeah...

Satoru: S-So... After all these years, you just die, huh? Might as well try this.

I looked at Satoru, who started to move towards Veldora, he stopped once he got to the barrier.

Satoru: Great Sage, use Predator to consume the Unlimited Imprisonment.

Satoru touched the barrier, and waited Great Sage to do her thing, but...

G. Sage: Failed.

Satoru: So it won't be that easy...

Veldora: See? It's impossible.

Satoru: Isn't there anything we can do?

G. Sage: Examini-

*Bang!*
*Bang!*

Veldora: What was that thing?!

Y/n: Well, bullets did nothing.

Veldora: Hey! Im talking to you!

Satoru: Of course they wouldn't do anything...

G. Sage: ...Examining the possibilities.
...
Examination completed.
Possibilities include...