Ch. 3 - Battle at the Goblin Village

(So new chapter, finally
Now i will rewrite the other chapters and start writing the next one.
Btw, do any of you have any name suggestions for the two friends? It bothers me to write "F/n" and so, besides i kinda want them to have real names instead of that.)

----------------------------------------------------------

All the Goblins gathered around me and Rimuru as we were preparing for the upcoming battle...

Rimuru: Everyone, do you understand our situation?

Goblin with bandana: Yes! We are prepared for a life-or-death battle!

Y/n: Life-or-death? Oh come on, relax a bit. We'll win with no casualties, im sure of it!

The Goblins looked at us with admiration. Ahhh man, i feel good! That feeling of being admired by people!

Rimuru: But first, take us where the wounded are.

They nodded and walked us to a tent, it was full of wounded Goblins, with pained expressions... Looking at my left, i could see a Goblin with a giant wound of his chest...

Rimuru: Might as well try it...

Rimuru ate the goblin and then he shot him out of his body. I looked a the goblin, every injury he had dissapeared, and he started to wake up moments later.

Elder: *Surprised* Y-Your wounds!

Goblin: T-They're healed!

Rimuru then started to eat every goblin in here and shooting it out of his body not very gently. But still, now they were completely healed.

Elder: Y-You are magnificent, Great Rimuru!

Rimuru: Now, then... We'll build a fence. Fortify the village's defenses!

Elder: Right.

Well, i couldn't do anything to help on this occasion, but i hope that i'll be useful for the battle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n/Kiana POV:

It took a few hours, but its done!

The goblins and i during the last hours build a spiked fence, it wasn't the best, but it should be enough if the direwolves somehow evade the traps that Rimuru set up.

Along with that, we also made a bunch of weapons, spears, bows and arrows.

I would say we're in a pretty good position.

Y/n: All right! How's everyone doing?!

Bandana: We're ready! Great Kiana!

Y/n: Nice! How much do we have to wait until the wolves appear

Elder: It shouldn't take long, their last attack happened around this time...

Hoooooooooooooooowl!!!

Elder: T-They're here...!

Rimuru: All right! Get in your positions!