𝖵𝖨

CW; SMUT

   HIS LIPS WERE SMOTHERING her own

HIS LIPS WERE SMOTHERING her own. The way they moved, the way he would exhale against them. Everything he did was causing wetness to grow between Ellie's legs. He was hovering over her right now, his knees on the backseat while she sat below him, petite and almost like his shadow. Fuckshit's torso was bare and his jeans were slowly coming down. The boy let go of her lips and watched her as she slid his pants down, looking at him with lust filled eyes. He let out a horny exhale, running his hand through her hair that was brushed behind her ears.

The girl slid his pants past his thighs, down to his knees and his hard boner sat in front of her. His boxers followed closely behind his pants, his dick falling out into the girl's hand. At her touch, he let a shaky breath out. She began to stroke his boner, that felt like rock in her hand. Her tongue slid across the tip, causing him to drop his head back, his long golden curls falling further down onto his back.

In a quick manner, the girl began to suck on his dick, her slobber building up in her mouth. Fuckshit let out a slow groan and closed his eyes, enjoying his pleasure. Fuckshit's dick was long and big, Ellie guessed it had to be at least 9 inches, at the most. His tip hit the back of Ellie's throat, making him grip a handful of her hair. She moaned against his dick as he pressed her head deeper onto him. His dick felt like it was going down the girl's throat, but his face of pleasure made Ellie feel good. She started to choke, gargling back the spit that was forming on his dick. Finally, he pulled her head back and the girl gasped for air.

As she went to lean in, ready to suck him again, he pushed her back ever so softly and she fell back against the seat. She was tiny enough to fit perfectly in the backseat, her feet just hitting the other door. Fuckshit hovered over her, slipped off her thong and pulled her legs up over his shoulders. She let a moan out as he ran his tip along her soaking clit. "Please" she whispered, begging to feel him inside of her. His curls covered both he and the girl's face, making it seem like a cave around the two of them. He smirked before sliding in the tip, causing her to inhale a shaky breath. The girl wasn't a virgin, but she was tight. Most of the time, she could only fit one finger inside of herself.

Quickly, Fuckshit slid deep into Ellie. She gripped onto his shoulders, making him groan into the air. It wasn't cold or hot in the car, really it was perfect for sex in the backseat. Fuckshit began to thrust into the girl, and with everything thrust, she let out a quiet moan.

"Fuckshit.." she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, gripping the back of it. "You like that?" Fuckshit's words were making Ellie even wetter than she already was. She could feel her juices dripping down her thigh as Fuckshit pounded into her so deeply that she wasn't able to hold in the moans. They fell out of her mouth as if they were being forced, pulled, by Fuckshit. "Y-Yes" she whispered into his ear. His big hands gripped her thighs as his thrusts became faster and harder. "Mhm" he hummed, making Ellie's lips part.