𝖨𝖷

YET AGAIN, her eyes opened with a jolt

   YET AGAIN, her eyes opened with a jolt. This time though, it was cold but extremely bright. Even though it was cold, Ellie could feel warmth underneath her. She peered over to see Rocco sleeping peacefully. The sun was bright on his bare skin and face, making him look more beautiful than ever. The girl sat up quickly, realizing she was naked. She looked over to see Brianna laying on the other side, also naked. Ellie tried to remember what happened the night before. She remembered the kiss, getting to Rocco's house and then drinking away her pain. And it seemed like then sex. A Threesome.

   Ellie's breath became heavy before she slowly began to stand, doing her best not to wake the gorgeous people in front of her. She stepped onto Rocco's soft carpet and bent down to pick up Fuckshit's white shirt. She then bent down to pick up her shorts but then a groggy voice filled her throat. "Already leaving?" Rocco sat up, which caused Brianna to groan and let a yawn out. Ellie mentally punched the air, but then slowly turned around.

   She let a chuckle out and let air fly through her teeth, sucking it in harder than she should've. "Uh... yeah, I gotta go to... Motor" she said, but then she regretted it. Motor was the last place she wanted to be, but before she could take it back, Brianna sat up and began to talk. "We'll totally take you, baby" she said. Ellie slightly groaned but then nodded. "Right... thanks."

   OF COURSE MOTOR was already taken over by the group. Ellie was hesitant to get out of Rocco's car, for many reasons. She was afraid Rocco or Bri would let out that Ellie had some fun with them last night. Slowly, she exited the car and walked up to Bri and Rocco who had already begun to walk inside. Inside, Ray sat behind the counter, helping a customer. Fourth Grade, Ruben and Stevie could be heard in the back, probably getting filmed by Fourth Grade. Fuckshit sat on the couch, seeming to have just got done laughing with Ray. His eyes looked over to the three people walking into the shop, but he had no expression on his face.

   "Hey, Cut... and Bri and Rocco" Ray said, a small smile on his face. "Hey" Bri smiled brightly, leaning onto the counter. "Where were you?" Fuckshit finally spoke, looking directly at Ellie. The girl shrugged, still angry with him, as she should be. "With them" she told Fuckshit who began to bounce his leg on the ground. "I was waiting for you at ya house all night, nigga. I needed to talk to yo—" the look on Fuckshit's face made Ellie's heart crack, and she didn't know why.

   "Sorry, what's your name again?"

   Fuckshit looked up at Rocco, unimpressed with his interruption. He stared at Rocco for a long moment, and Ellie truly thought Fuckshit was going to punch him. He smiled a bit before speaking, "Fuckshit" he said strictly, not taking his eyes off of Rocco's. "Why do you need to know her every move? she was busy last night" Rocco said as Brianna slipped her hand into Rocco's and pulled him back slightly. Fuckshit sat up and let a sarcastic smile place his face. "What'd you say?" Fuckshit asked.

   "Okay uh, I'll have Fuckshit drive me home later, so I'll see you guys" Ellie walked in between the boys, leaning onto the counter. Rocco just smiled and turned on his heel, beginning to walk out of the shop. He was so polite, that was the first thing Ellie noticed about him. Fuckshit scoffed before standing up and moving closer towards Ellie. Before Fuckshit could pass Ellie, she grabbed his arm and dragged him into the back of the shop.

   "Aight lil mama, before you yell at me, I didn't start nothin—"

   "Don't do that"

   Fuckshit just stared at the girl, completely and utterly confused. "Don't look at me like that... like you did when you told me you waited at my house. Don't sit here and look at me like you care about me or like you're jealous.."

   "Whoa whoa whoa, you don't think I care about you?"

   "I didn't mean it in that way, Fuckshit.."

   "Nah nah, you did, didn't you?"

   "Fuckshit—"

   "I came to your house to tell yo house to tell you the truth. I messed with Angela... that's where I was when y'all were waiting for me at my house. I regretted it when I saw you there. I'm not a relationship nigga but when it comes to you... bro" Fuckshit pointed his finger at Ellie and immediately her heart slightly broke. She regretted sleeping with Rocco and Bri, yelling at Fuckshit and most definitely acting like she didn't give a fuck.

   "Fuckshit, I didn't—"

   "You never know, Elizabeth. Right? come to me when you're for real again" Fuckshit turned around and began to walk back to the front, but he stopped and looked back at Ellie. "Did you fuck him?" he asked, referring to Rocco who had been far too protective for Fuckshit's liking.

   "I—" Fuckshit sighed and turned back around. "Come to me when you're for real" he mumbled before exiting the back.

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER IK :(

THIS BOOK WILL SOON BECOMING TO AN END !!!

 SUPER SHORT CHAPTER IK :(  THIS BOOK WILL SOON BECOMING TO AN END !!!