𝖨𝖵

TW: ABUSE

   "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" Benjamin Martinez was not a nice, gentle or loving man

   "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" Benjamin Martinez was not a nice, gentle or loving man. In fact, he was simply evil in Ellie Martinez's eyes. She forever wished she could move back in with her mother and be happy again. As of next year, she would be able to legally go live with her mother, she just would be leaving her friends. Leaving Fuckshit. His dark brown receding hairline, pale skin with many age lines, dirty fingernails and eye bags. He reminded his daughter of a disgusting kidnapper. She hated him.

   "Out, at Estee's. I told you" she said, with the politest voice she could. She didn't want to risk getting hit or even yelled at. "The person who took me home was just... we left late" the girl held her hands in front of her stomach, shaking ever so slightly. "I thought you weren't friends with him" Ellie mentally cursed at herself. She forgot that her father always used to watch her climb into Fuckshit's car. "Olan just brought me home, i'm not friends with him... not really" she shrugged.

   Her bedroom was only a few feet away and she was praying he'd move out of the way, and that she'd be able to pull a quick run away like she'd done two other times. But he leaned onto the door frame, cutting her idea off.

   "You know I don't like him, or his fucking friends... and I don't care if you have to walk, you should have been home earlier"

   Ellie sighed. She was slowing becoming frustrated with his constant lectures.

   "It's fine, dad" she mumbled as she went to push past him. The man moved in front of her, quicker than she was. "Why do you have an attitude? did you get into a fight with him? because you know better than to have an attitude with me" Ellie looked up, disappointed but not surprised. "I didn't even have an attitude... not then at least" she whispered the last part of that sentence to herself, bending her head down.

   In five seconds, her father had pulled her head up and sent a slap to her face. This slap had been harder than last nights, it caused her to tumble backwards. "I really fucking hate when you talk shit under your breath" he spat, moving towards her. The girl began to back up, tears filling her eyes. "You'll stop fucking seeing them, that's final" her dad pushed passed her, making her fall into the wall.

   Although the tears had started to form, they had disappeared. She had grown exhausted of crying for the day and instead, she went numb.

   She let a long, sad sigh out and pushed herself off of the wall, holding her cheek as she moved into her bedroom.

-

   The next morning, the girl had woken up and snuck out, to her car. And as of now, she had been sitting in the drivers seat for almost half an hour. She was afraid her father would wake up and yell at her to stay inside before he left for work, so she snuck out an hour early. She had planned on driving to Estee's for the day but she didn't want to be there, not really. To be quite frank, she wanted to see Fuckshit. She didn't know why she was craving his attention and touch so badly right now, but she was utterly sad and just wanted him.