𝖨𝖨𝖨

IT HAD BEEN three days since they spoke

IT HAD BEEN three days since they spoke. But it had only been five days since she saw him, so almost a week. She felt as if they were becoming strangers all over again, and it pained her heart. She couldn't seem to get Fuckshit off her mind, no matter how hard she tried. She tried to go to parties and get bat shit drunk, but she'd just ended up crying in her car. She even tried to fuck Rylan, which happened, but she began to cry after he came and he had gotten angry with her. Zoe still didn't know, and that was part of the reason Ellie couldn't stop crying. She promised herself that she'd tell Zoe sooner or later, and just go back to being alone, but she couldn't.

As of now, she was resting on a pool chair, once again attempting to forget her old group of friends. Estee's house was her getaway place, since she didn't have Fuckshit anymore. "I invited some other people" Estee said from the pool chair next to her. Ellie pushed up her sunglasses and looked at her gorgeous friend. "Who?" she asked, now concern filling her eyes.

"Bri and Rocco, I told them they could bring some people if they wanted but it shouldn't be anyone we know or anything"

"Who the fuck is Bri and Rocco?"

   "They're a couple I used to go to school with."

   Ellie sighed and pushed back on her sunglasses, letting the summer heat soak her dry skin up. She had pulled her brown- blonde hair into a bun but it was slowly becoming sweaty from the heat, so she let it down. As she laid back against the pool chair, the back gate opened and a beautiful couple walked through. The girl had 70's styled pink hair and looked as if she was 4'11. The boy besides her had short hair that was perfect loose curls. "Brianna, hey bitch" Estee smiled as Bri pulled herself into a pool chair, letting out an exhausted sigh.

   "Girl I hate that you moved, it took us twenty minutes to find the right street" Brianna made Ellie feel like a whole 2. She was utterly gorgeous and looked like an entire model, while Ellie felt as if she looked like a hobo or tramp.

   Brianna looked up and studied Ellie for a moment, before raising her eyebrows and smiling. "Oh! you're the girl from the picture! damn you got so pretty" Ellie looked at her, confused. "Huh? what picture" Brianna pointed to the back gate, as if to show her something.

   "Pfft... anyway it's the photo in his car, the blonde kid"

   As Ellie went to speak, his voice shot through her ears. Her body went stiff and her mind went blank. Did he even know she was here? was he going to turn around and leave because she was here? was he going to yell at her more?

   "Nigga come on bro! it's fucking hot"

   Fuckshit slid through the back gate along with the rest of the group. His hair was pulled into a messy bun, a few pieces falling into his face. He wasn't even in swimming trunks, instead, he was in straight black sweatpants. The rest of the boys were in swim trunks and all looked more than comfortable. Ellie just stared, in shock. How do they even know Brianna and Rocco.