𝖨

p.s yall i'm black irl so lol pls don't cancel me for saying the n word in this book :(

s yall i'm black irl so lol pls don't cancel me for saying the n word in this book :(

| part one |

"DONT STOP" Rylan Parker's voice bled into Ellie's mind, like a song, that she really really fucking hated. She could feel the boy's nut soak the condom that was inside of her. She, herself, hadn't came and didn't plan to. In fact, she was only doing this so the boy would stop bugging her about getting a 'little something'. She began to slow down her riding and eventually had come to a complete stop. Her boobs were pulled out of her bra and her clothes and panties were spread out onto the floor. She knew she was going to regret even coming to Rylan's party, but she wanted to get wasted. Her breath was heavy from having to move her body so fast, and so was Rylan's.

   She could feel his juices running down her lips and she wished it were her own, but it wasn't, and it made her grossed out. She pressed down on the boy's chest with her cold, tiny hands before he began to speak. "My god, you're fucking wild" the Mexican boy sitting below her couldn't seem to catch his breath as he spoke, and his eyes couldn't seem to fall from the girls b-cup breasts. "Yeah" she mumbled, not interested in his flirting. "So... you tryna go again?" he hinted at another round by moving his hips in and out of the girl, grinding into her.

   She hissed at the awkward feeling and slightly pulled herself up, now only the tip of his dick inside of her. "No, Ry. This was a one time thing okay? you can't say anything to anyone" she gulped. As Rylan went to speak again, his sentence was cut short by the bedroom door opening.

   The two naked teens shot their heads over to see a beautiful boy with golden curls. His eyebrows furrowed deeply into his eyelids, but he didn't say anything. "Goddamn" he mumbled under his breath, letting his head fall to the side, like he was studying the girl's bare body. "Shit!" she blurted, pulling herself off of the dick below her and struggling to cover her body under the covers.

   The boy only began to speak seriously once he looked up to the girl. "Cut?" he said, puzzled by the girl's appearance. The girl looked over to the boy, also shocked that he knew her name, but she began to breathe heavily once she recognized him.

   Two years ago, the boy had been her closest friend, the person she fell head over heels for, the person she'd lost her virginity to. Fuckshit.

   "Oh. My. God" she cursed under her breath, covering her face with her hand. "My clothes, give me my clothes!" she hit on Rylan's shoulder who looked absolutely confused, but he quickly grabbed the girl's red dress and her pink thong. Somehow, she managed to pull the clothes on under the covers then quickly got out and stuffed her feet into her shoes. "Wait wait, Ellie what the fuck? you're fucking Rylan Parker? what the fuck, nigga" Fuckshit let a laugh out, but it was a very upset laugh.