5: Punishment

⚠️ Slight Smut ⚠️

"That's what they do, okay? They act like they love you! They act like they'll be there forever! And then one day they pack up all their stuff and move away, and take their love with them..."
- Disney

Unedited
—————
The morning sky blossoms with the sun shining though the curtains of a fragile lady's small apartment. Sana's eyes widens more from the light coming directly to her face taunting her to wake up already. Her alarm was even going off alongside her making herself known that it was time to get up already. She slowly sat up and stretched her fatigue body from her slumber which leads her finally leaving the comfortable bed.

She goes on through her morning and finally went to her work. She usually walks there since she needed a bit of exercise to energize her body so she won't slug throughout her day. She passes by a coffee shop and bought her daily order and then finally arrived at the building she worked in, everything seemed to be going right today for Minatozaki Sana, but it didn't last long when she saw him.

Park Jimin, where can she even begin to describe him. There he was not even batting his eyes to her not even once. She thought she would never see him again but here he was in the middle of the lobby looking around to find something, Sana couldn't comprehend what was going on in her mind. Finally she saw a women running over Jimin and giving him a big hug while he gave in return making Sana clutch her purse tighter. That smile, the smile he used to give her before and now he doesn't even know her. She saw them walk out of the building as she watches them be happy and in love with one another.

Why is he here? Why now? Sana finally snapped back to reality noticing how she was about to be late if she didn't start moving now. She went to the elevator and pressed the button soon sending her off to her bosses office while also watching the happy couple talk though the glass of the elevator. Out of all the places he would have to show up here was the most convenient for him? Bad luck she guessed. She just hope that she won't see him again through the building.

Her floor finally arrived as she quickly tries to go through the halls but managed to bump into her and send all her papers flying in the air and her ending up on the floor, like the clumsy assistant she usually is. "Shoot I'm sorry..." a familiar voice spoke out and kneel down to help Sana gather her papers. She looks up seeing the one and only Taehyung.

With her eyes widening she quickly grabbed all her papers and stuttered her words as she thanks him, "N-no it's fine I'm always clumsy. I should be more careful next time. Thank you though for helping me." She bows to him a bit out of respect as he chuckles at her lightly making her feel an unusual feeling that she never felt before.

Taehyung smiles at her, "Hey, you're Jungkook's assistant right, uh Sana right?" She smiles awkwardly and nods, "yes, and you are Kim Taehyung Jeon's Underwears official brand Model." She couldn't believe how embarrassing she sound. Taehyung chuckles again by her quirky respond. "You're very unique Minatozaki. Hey, for an apology for bumping into you how about I take you out to eat for lunch?"

A lunch? With him? She was beyond shocked. "O-oh no I shouldn't I was the one that bumped to you-" "makes it a better reason why you should go to lunch with me." Sana was in a lost of words. She widens her eyes from his witty remarks. Taehyung smiles at her, "I'll take that as a yes. I'll pick you up at Jungkook's office." He walks away as Sana finally went back to reality. Did that really happen?

She turns around seeing that he was already at the elevator biding her a goodbye as the door closed. Her cheeks redden as she finally went to where she was suppose to be. She arrived at Mr. Jeon's office beyond late then she was before. She knew she was beyond trouble. She knocks at his door as he bid her a "get in" but with the most scariest tone in his words. She gulps and slowly opens the door and went inside. She saw him facing her with an expression she never seen before. She hesitantly bowed to him and apologized.

Jungkook tchs. "You're late and you also bowed to me incorrectly. Minatozaki are you begging for a punishment?" Sana widens her eyes as she saw still bowing to him. She mentally cursed herself as he continued. "Minatozaki come here." Sana straighten herself up and went behind his desk in front of him.

"Now bow properly to me." He said in a demanding tone. Sana gulps and slowly turns around and bows to him backwards where her ass was sticking right out at him where he can see what underwear she was wearing. He raised an eyebrow, "at least you're wearing the underwear I made... stand straight up." She did as she was told. "Now what punishment should I give you babygirl?" Sana widens her eyes at him. "U-Um I'm not sure Mr. Jeon." He smirks hearing her respond.

"May I touch you Minatozaki." Sana widens her eyes, she was debating in her mind if this was right, but she needed to answer him quickly. Without thinking she blurt out an answer, "y-yes..." with her answer he slaps her ass making her squeal. "Mmm let's continue this punishment Minatozaki." Sana breathes heavily feeling already a sting on her ass. "Bend down on the desk, Ms. Minatozaki." She hesitantly bends over as her chest was onto his paperwork. "Mmm you know Minatozaki you are the best assistant with the most perfect body. Sana blushes not knowing how to answer him.

He continues to slap her ass as she whimpers in response. He continues until he finally saw a hand mark of his hand on both ass. He pulls her hair to stand her straight up and smirks, "you're mine Minatozaki. Got that?" Sana whines from his grip as he turns her around and pushed her ontop of his desk. He kisses her passionately making Sana widens her eyes more.

What was he doing?! He kisses her neck making her whimper more. He finally sucks onto a spot that made her legs weak making her whine making Jungkook smirk. Before he continues a knock appeared at the door. He sighs and pulls away. "Get yourself looking presentable we have a guest we need to greet." Sana was a mess on his desk with her top shifted where her shoulder was exposed and her hair a bit of a mess as her lipstick was a bit smudged. She nods and quickly fixed herself up. She finally finished and everything looks like it was before she arrived.

"Come in." Jungkook announced. The door slowly opens up as Sana widens her eyes seeing who she never wanted to see again.

"Welcome Park Jimin."

// hello 😃✋🏻 long time no see lmao, uhhh see you in a few months... or more