7. Leaving the Past

Unedited

Please don't attack my grammar and typos!

Jimin came often to Jeon's company thoughout the course of preparing for the collab. Surprisingly everyday felt like another step closer to move on from Jimin for Sana. Jimin never brought up the past relationship he and Sana had together. It's like it never happened.

"I'll be right back Mr. Park I have to take this call." Jungkook said as he got up from his seat and went out of the door. Another present meeting with Jungkook and Jimin to go into more depth about their collaboration.

"Mr. Park would you like coffee, my boss said I have to serve you as well when you're here." Sana said as she stood up. "Yes that would be lovely, I'll have mine with-" "Two sugar cubes." Sana said at the same time as Jimin. Jimin stopped reading the papers that Jungkook offered him before. Looking up at Sana, the puzzled man asked her, "How did you know how I like to take my coffee?"

Was this a joke? Is he seriously pretending to not know her or does he actually not remember her? Millions of questions were going through her brain like her train of thoughts were stopping to each sections of her brain to put more questions in every possible spot in her head. Until she realized,

'Oh my god he doesn't remember me'

Sana smiles softly yet concerned, "O-oh It's my job to know my bosses clients and partner's information like their job profession, their likes, dislikes you know to not offend or do things they wouldn't like, and also to make you feel more comfortable." The girl managed to save herself from anything else awkward and hard to explain to now a new stranger.

Jimin nods and smiles, "Well you're doing your job well then. Had me concern that you knew me from before and I just didn't remember you." Jimin nervously said with a bright smile that used to make Sana feel content.

Sana nods finally put his coffee cup next to the papers he had on the table. Something was off and she couldn't put her finger on it, why is he blatantly ignoring that he knew her from before. Was all those memories not worth digging up to talk about again.

Jimin took a sip from his coffee and smiles, "Just how I like it, thank you Sana." Sana nods and forced a sincere smile at him, if you can call it that. "I need to use the ladies room, I'll leave you with your paperwork." She bowed a little to him and finally left the room not showing him her eyes filled with tears on the way out.

Sana went to the bathroom trying to control her tears until she finally went inside a stall of the bathroom. Everything felt like it was coming to her all at once. Her world was falling apart all over again and a sinkhole was going to swallow her up in just a few more seconds.

Right when she felt that nothing can get worst she heard a notification going off from her phone. Is it Jungkook asking where she was and why she isn't accompanying Mr. Park, his guest. She really didn't need that right now, anything she didn't want to do is put on a face smile and try to be professional with what's happening right now.

All she wanted to do was cry to Jimin and confront him but all that was ringing in her ear was what Jimin said before to her when they used to date, 'It's the past so it should be left in the pass right?'

Soon enough another ding noise came from her phone. Finally convincing herself enough she lifted her phone towards her and seen the screen pop up with two text messages, not from Jungkook but from Taehyung.

'Can't wait for our lunch date' - kim taehyung

'Pick you up @ 12 pm, alright?" - kim taehyung

How could she forget? She made plans with Taehyung. At the state she's in right now she probably should cancel their plans and just take the day off. As the dark screen finally showed on her phone, all she could see in this depressing girl on the screen looking straight back at her.