3: The Competition

Did he said what I think he said?

"All of you may go to the photoshoot to get yourselves ready for the competition, I will just have a few words with my assistant."
They didn't questioned him, but instead followed his direction because they didn't want to upset him.

I looked at him as he turned to me. I asked
"What just happened?"
He chuckles,
"I wanted to see something that I had in my mind. I'll tell you about it after the competition, now get ready we don't want you trailing behind."

I obeyed him by leaving the office and going to the photoshoot area where they set up the photoshoot along with the girls siting having their hair and makeup done by professionals. They were giggling with excitement as I was left confused with the intense makeup and hair look looking back at me in the mirror.

You know how I said 'you would never see me dead in those season sets earlier'? Well I was wrong. They were indeed skin tight and uncomfortable to function with. You could say I wasn't enjoying this, but even if I wasn't I knew I had to win this silly competition.

Why? Because I don't want this company's official model to be one of those gold digging whores. What they did was wrong and I will not let that slide. I guess my good morals takes over my actions.

I may not have the technics to be a model but I knew how to look good in my body. I have enough self confidence in myself to look decent for once in my life.

Soon the competition started and each girl was sectioned off into different photoshoot sets where we were posing and positioning ourselves in the surrounding of our sets.

I lay on the velvet lounge as I try to look at the camera sexy while slightly sliding my hands delicately down my body along the tight latex material. Different positions with more sexy looks took over my body as I started to become more comfortable. I couldn't keep my eyes off the camera as they lights keep flashing. It soon felt like second nature to me. I originally was faking it till I made it but I actually enjoyed myself for once.

Jungkook was walking around each set but once he finally reached my set I was a bit nervous but that didn't stop me from doing my job well. It wasn't that long until the photoshoot finished and the directors, photographers and Jungkook went to a different room to evaluate the pictures.

Me and the girls waited in the dressing room as they all talked about how good they thought they did. I started to get a bit worried that I didn't do as well as them, but I believed I did the best and all I can do is just hope for the best outcome.

Finally they have made a decision. The girls and I stood in front of the set as they announced who was the official model of the Jeon's Underwear Company. The revealed one of the photos that was the best of the photoshoot. The girls groans as I turn to see it was actually me. I widened my eyes shocked that I actually did it. I guess karma did come back for them.

Soon the girls went back to the dressing room and changed back to their original clothes as the staffs congratulated me.

Jungkook came up to me and personally congratulated me. I was still his personal assistant but on top of that I can be the company's official model.

"Well Mrs. Minatozaki I'll be right back. I will get ready for our photo session soon. Can't wait."

I widened my eyes again. A photo session? I totally forgot that was also the prize for winning this stupid competition. I felt embarrassed that I still had to do that, especially with my boss. But deep inside I knew I still had to do it, or else I wouldn't hear the end of it.

I went to my new personalized dressing room and changed my hair and makeup to the next session. I changed my clothes to a more revealing and sexual set. The set had a collar and straps all around my body and barely any fabric to cover my private areas. It was so revealing but I had to deal with it. I was in fact the winner so I shouldn't be ashamed of my body anymore.

I came back on set seeing a bed displayed for us to pose in. I blushed as my mind went wild.

"Excited for our photoshoot?"

I heard behind me. I turned around seeing jungkook in natural makeup and his underwear he designed. I tried to look away quickly and nods. Jungkook chuckles and leads me to the bed. The director told us to be in a few positions and took some pictures.

Soon me and Jungkook were somewhat comfortable and continued to pose without any help. He hovers over me as he grips onto my hips staring deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but do the same feeling my body heat up.

Soon the photoshoot was over and Jungkook told everyone to leave the room besides me to have a talk. I felt like he was holding back on just attacking me in the photoshoot. I knew we have a tension that I couldn't just shake off. Besides he even confessed to me he wanted to fuck me before so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to do it here where there was a bed conveniently here.

But would I agree to it? I wouldn't know myself. My good morals went out the window when he was in the room. My professionalism couldn't stay too long. Hopefully it will stay long enough until he changes back to his real clothes.

"I notice that you look so sexy in our new set."

He slowly leans forwards as I slowly laid down on the bed making him hover me. He was so close to my face that his breath was going to my mouth. He smirks,

"Just tell me to Stop and I'll stop."

He slowly started to kiss down my neck as I bit my lips. I didn't want to make a noise but my brain wanted me to scream stop. I was in denial of what I should do. I just let it happen.

Did I enjoy it? I wouldn't give anything up from this moment. I felt my skin heated and wanting more of his touch and want to watch him go deeper and deeper in me. I wanted that all from my body, but my brain couldn't think the same.

"Not saying it? Well you're in for a ride babygirl..."

.
.
.

//wanted to make a new writing format style. What do you guys think? Should I keep it like this? Don't forget to vote and comment, it always keeps me motivated to write more. I have a lot to this story so stay tuned!