1: Red Lace Underwear

His cold icy fingers fell upon my lips, while his intense dark stare made the room silent. I didn't know what he was doing to me, but I never want it to stop. His abs were shown so perfectly sculpted as he rubs circles onto my exposed hips. Just one thrust would make me fall deep into him, or should I say into me? His lips were so close to mine. His rough yet soft lips were undeniably too addictive to not kiss. "Take a chance," he said Finally, he connected-

Mr. Jeon finally walked into his office making me close my computer tab. The blood slowly rushed to my cheeks as I try to calm down to what I was reading, just a second ago. I stood up and bowed to him, "Good Morning Mr. Jeon."

"Ms. Minatozaki, I need to have those files organized by the end of the day." He handed Sana the files full of pictures of the next underwear magazine that will be published soon. Sana nods as she opens it up to see her boss's pictures with only Mr. Jeon modeling his underwear that he designed and approved. She gulped and tried to not look too long. She put it aside from her other work.

You may be wondering what's going on. I, Minatozaki Sana, am a new personal assistant to the Jeon Jungkook. The CEO of Jeons Undergarments. Where he's famous for designing male underwear and especially female lingerie. How did I even get this job? I don't even know. I've heard that he had plenty of personal assistants before and fired all of them. He said they were fired for being unprofessional.

But that's not the case for me. I have control over my body. I will not let this opportunity get slipped away from my hands. I am willing to be the best personal assistant that he ever saw, especially one of the most professional.

"What are you thinking about baby girl?" I snapped into my senses as I looked at him shocked. "W-what?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "I said what are you thinking about? I'm not paying you to wander off into your own world." I quickly blind and sighs in relief. "Ya sorry, I just have a lot in my mind."

"It's no problem, Babygirl." I must be hearing things. I froze again and tried to calm down mentally. I realized that I'm just being paranoid so I  just shook it off. I finally went to work and organized and scheduled everything. I keep checking Jungkook's Company's emails to see if any meetings or important agreements are new.

———————

My first week was very stressful due to my mind thinking that he gave me pet names. I just brush it off every time it happens because it's either I'm hearing things or that he does say it and doesn't mean it.

As I pour the coffee and add sugar for Mr. Jeon I didn't hear any computer typing nor clicking. I placed the cup down and turned around, "Mr. Je-" There he was. In front of me as his eyes were too intense for me.

"You've been ignoring me, baby girl" he slowly steps forward as I step back. "I-ignoring you? what do you mean.." I look at him confused and innocent. I finally hit the wall. Well, a corner.

He puts his hands against both sides of the walls, trapping me like a damsel in distress. It wasn't helping that we were in his office where no noise is ever heard inside going out. "Every time I call you babygirl or anything else you never respond back."

So I wasn't slowly going insane. "I-I'm sorry... I thought I was hearing it in my mind." He chuckles darkly. "Don't play innocent with me baby girl, especially when you're wearing my company rival's underwear.

I was shocked. How did he know what underwear I was wearing? He smirks knowing exactly what I was thinking, "your skirt rises quite a lot. Your red lace underwear was too distracting not to look at."

"However..." one of his hands laid on my inner thigh slowly going higher and higher. "even if it did fit perfectly and tight on your perfect ass..." His finger finally reached to my clothed core, making me gasp looking down and looking back up again into his eyes seeing how his face was so close with mine.

"I know my rival's design better than anyone. It's a disgrace wearing underwear that's not made by me..." I was a blushing mess and was breathing more heavily. "What makes it worst is that I want to fuck your tight pussy in those sexy underwear."

I widen my eyes even more and couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth. Right at that moment, he rips off my favorite red lace underwear making me squeal from his sudden harshness.

I was standing there with my legs shaking and my pussy free to the cold air as it drips with' my wetness.

"I'll give you complimentary underwear from last season right away. Maybe if you wear those you'll be even wetter for me." He slowly pulls away from me and nonchalantly walks back to his seat, not forgetting to throw away my newly ripped underwear in the trash bin next to his desk.

I just stood there like an idiot. An idiot with no underwear on. "Give me my coffee and get back to work, Ms. Minatozaki. I don't pay you enough to just stay there and look like I just fucked your brains out.

I blind and nod, "Yes Mr. Jeon." I grabbed his coffee and finally handed it to him. I bowed and went back to my seat. I push down my skirt to have some fabric to cover my private area from the seat.

"And Ms. Minatozaki..." I looked back at him ready for what he was gonna say, "When you bow. turn your face away from me so I know if you are wearing the underwear I made." He winks and cockily smirked. I blush again and nod, "y-yes sir." Right at this moment, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Jeon announced. A man came into the room. "Mr. Jeon I have the leftover lace underwear's from last season that you wanted to get inspiration for next season." Mr. Jeon nod and pointed to me, "Just give them to my personal assistant she'll handle it." The man nods and placed the bin of underwear next to my desk. He finally left as I left shocked. All this underwear for me?

"Don't be afraid put one on." I look at him and nod. Opening the bin, I saw right away an elegant and sexier red lace underwear on top. It was even better than the underwear I was just wearing a moment ago before it got ripped off of me. I slowly grabbed it and put it on.

"Thank you for the new underwear, Mr. Jeon." I bowed to him. "What did I say earlier Ms. Minatozaki?" I bit my lips and stood straight up again. I slowly turned around and hesitantly bowed again showing my new underwear to him.

He smirks seeing her bend over for him. "I was right, you are wetter in the underwear I make." He chuckles as I stood back up again and made my way back to my seat as a blushing mess again.

———————

And since that day, nothing he did to me was professional.