6: Loneliness

Unedited
—————

All of Sana's life she has always been lonely.

At a young age she lost her parents but since it was a long time ago she doesn't bring it up how or why she lost them, because no one ask or cares of why, well except for her grandma. her grandma took her at a very young age and grew up with her. she loved her with all of her heart, she would teach the young girl how to make dresses, do fashion shows, and even have afternoon tea with her. You can say her grandma truly showed her how to be poised. But when she turned 21 her grandma died which left her lonely... again.

Throughout her life she never became interested in the male race until she met him: park jimin. he was everything she wasn't. Charismatic, flirtatious, and always had one thing that Sana didn't, being loved. Well she was loved by her grandma of course, but jimin attracted people that made them love him, which she could never do. Sana was so admired by him or actually was envious of him. No one has looked at her with the same interest as all the people that interacted with him. She was only 19 when she saw him but he was the first to see her like everyone sees him, or maybe even more.

Sana and Jimin is the classic definition of opposites attracts. Both introverted and extroverted personality came together and depended on each other in the relationship. It was a first in a long time that Sana didn't feel alone. She was with someone who doesn't necessarily understand everything she feels but appreciates her feelings.

But like the saying goes, all good things comes to an end. Life came in a flashing light when she was left alone, not a phone call or a text of where he went. Everything about him disappeared, she even wondered if it was all imagination but she knew it was real, her friends even knew who he was.

She didn't know where he went, but when calling the family they told her it's best to never talk to him again. Left in despair she was all alone again. Not once did he contact her and she took that as a sight that she was suppose to be alone the rest of her life. She swore to never see him again and curse him the day she ever saw him.

Until she finally saw him again. She didn't know what to think, she was blank minded. But her boss finally brought her back to reality. Park Jimin. He always found her at the more inconvenient times where she doesn't feel the best. She just had her boss punished her in the most sexual way she could handle and now she was left a mess.

Jimin came in with a smile on his face, "Mr. Jeon, long time no see." Jungkook bowed, "Yes Hyung I hope you e been healthy and keeping up with your medications." Jimin chuckles, "my mother would kill me herself if I didn't. She's very strict on those, but you already know." Jungkook chuckled and nod, "anyways I'm so glad in collaboration with you and with your company. I might add an excellent collaboration. Right Ms. Minatozaki?"

Their attention went to me as she hesitantly nodded, "y-yes sir, it might even be one of our best collabs we've produced." Park jimin nods and looks back to Jungkook. "Well it's very convenient that both of our target audiences are common for one thing, pleasure. Receiving pleasure,  leading to pleasure, basically the same thing."

Sana went into her notes about this appointment of her boss and Jimin. She realized jimin's company was a very well know sex toy company, Park's Pleasure. She widens her eyes at the facts.  She couldn't believe out of all the products he produce, he would produce sex toys. This was truly a new side of him she never saw. It's been years but did he really changed that drastically from what she knew of him before.

Soon enough their meeting came to an end and Jungkook wished jimin a farewell, and jimin not forgetting to greet the same. "It was nice meeting you Ms. Minatozaki." Jimin said to her and finally left. He really doesn't remember her. He forgot all about her. He even left without a glance to her. He truly moved on in life and here is Sana still at the same place she was when he left, alone and heartbroken.

"Ms. Minatozaki!" Sana finally stop her thoughts and looks to see Jungkook staring at her. "Oh I'm so sorry I spaced out like that, w-what did you say?"

Jungkook leans back on his chair looks sighs, "I was asking if you understood what was going to happen with the collab we have with Park's Pleasure."

Sana shook her head no, "sorry no, I'm a bit confused in what we're selling due to his being toys and ours being clothing wise."

Jungkook nods, "We're having a collab on certain wears for sexual pleasure and foreplay. For example: handcuffs. While normal handcuffs are uncomfortable we can make more so for table ones that also have more style in them. We'll be having products and testing prototypes of the new collections soon so be ready for that."

Sana nods and thanks him for explaining, "S-so we'll be seeing Mr. Park often then?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "if we're gonna continue this collaboration with him, yes, why?"

Sana became flustered in him asking, "o-oh no reason." Sana said and went back to her desk and continued to work. Jungkook looked skeptical of her but ignored her weird behavior and continued on with his work.

Honestly Sana doesn't know what to feel anymore. Now she has to see Jimin more often and she couldn't tell if he's just pretending to not know her to be profession or he had amnesia and never recovered from it. She was beyond frustrated from the situation she was in.

"Oh!" Jungkook's voice made him have her attention. "You will also be modeling them in the next photo session with Kim Taehyung." Sana widens her eyes, "I-I am?!" She said unexpectedly loud in a shocking way. Jungkook raised an eyebrow again at her, "well you are our official company's main model now, so you have advertise majority of the products we produce. Sana nods. "Y-ya sorry I just forgot t-that's all." She said nervously trying to keep her cool. Jungkook looked at her and smirked a bit, "alrighty we'll back to work Ms. minatozaki no more surprises for today." She hoped was all Sana thought from his last statement.

A/N: hey guys, this chapter is just for backstory purposes of who jimin is to sana, don't worry the book will soon take it's core and become more juicy soon!