#ADecadeandEight

Hey! I know things have been heating up lately but I'm turning 18 soon! 🎉🎉🎉

Which that means big updates coming at my Watty account and also on my brand new Archive of Our Own (posting a new username in a bit).

First things first, I am offically finishing the Stone-aged Heart Series, which I majorly made during my quarantine days and writing it sounds already incredible.

Also, I'm gonna be offically unpublish the Scattered Letters book, which I don't usually mind about it anymore. And reading that book sounds like an entire nightmare (screw me for thinking Kion and Fuli as a couple and turning them humans). And re-writing it sounds like it doesn't had any potential since I don't think of them as couple anymore.

Despite all of the cringe around that book, I'm gonna be replacing that book with my first-ever Pixar fanfiction that was set after the events of Pixar's Soul and it was called "From A Musician's Heart". It is a father and daughter story full of heart and soul.

I cannot wait for all of you to see it despite all the things that I had currently working round the clock. Early previews are gonna be at my new Archive beginning this mid-April and full chapters is gonna be published at Wattpad this coming summer. 

And for Destined to Defend, I'll gonna publish three new chapters during the Holy Week and I'm also urgently in need of a co-writer. I know still some ideas in hand but it's just I cannot make time to write that book despite I do have new and fresher ideas that wasn't in the TLG fandom. 

I still love to write about Kion though, it's just I was too busy writing and pitching newer ideas that wasn't related to anything about him. And that's why I usually decide to let that go a while and just wrote other things.

If there's someone that would like to co-write for Destined to Defend, please comment or shoot me a DM, so then we can discuss this further.

And for my other-side personal watty, I'll gonna be doing a month long question-a-day this June and it's all about personal stuff that I went throughout my childhood and the first eight years of my teenhood. (So it's gonna be trash and if you like to follow along personally, the other watty was posted on my bio)

So, yeah. This is all of the things that you read today and I hope you have a magical day indeed. 💖