Frozen Sequel Review (Spoilers)

Yah, hey. Sorry for a bit of a break-up here.

And spoilers for those who hasn't heard of this movie. It's two sisters who had ventured into the unknown and they were working together to save the two kingdoms, Arendelle and the Kingdom of the Enchanted Forest.

But for Elsa eventually, she has heard some voices that she never ever heard of then then she has need to follow to a foreign island to find the truth about her origin behind her powers. On the other hand, Anna was determined to protect her sister especially from the dangers that Elsa had faught from. Yet, she was eagerly to give up until she discovers the "next right thing" was to crash the dam that blocks the water by the three rock monsters in order to break the mist wall so then they will let the sun shine on the forest once again.

And then the sister part ways as they go on their separate destinies with Elsa destined to protect their forest while Anna becomes the next ruler of the kingdom.

The movie was so unique especially on the animation and the characters. I do love the scenery that the animators did. It just reflects the real life of where was it took place into. It was just satisfyingly amazing to look at it.

And the songs were all totally epic! And I do stumble upon "Show Yourself" (the scene where Elsa finds out her answers about her powers in a foreign island) and the ballad between that is so epic, especially her dress transformation and her flat hair. (or should I said laid hair or lugay?) I screamed out loud when I did saw that one!

I totally loved this movie now. And I gonna watch it again....when I saw it in HD. I watched in the internet that was pirated (in Kimcartoon) and I cannot understand what they say. And plus, there's no audio (there's some audio in some parts, thank God) and to that end, I would rather search it to get to know the characters.

But anywho, I don't know how to publish that book that I just created ("Stone-aged Heart") cause maybe, I had an another idea of a sequel to that book. It's just a process of everything.

I had to publish that book before Christmas hits so then by January, I'll start working on the sequel. I was nuts.

#GotAddicted #FrozenSequel