The Memories that Scars Leave

The first time we unite after so many years brings me joy whenever I see your face.

And once we stepped upon our home, we've once welcomed ourselves again for an another emotional journey that helped us bond stronger.

Through the pains and the triumphs between past and present, we heard nothing but raw truth seeping beyond the darkness; which brings the one to abruptly separate from the battle, fleeing myself from the anxiety that I've been poking through.

Soon came the time along, I've succumbed myself to the truth, to the wound that was starting to seep through a cloth. Then brimming memories start to come back in a painful way, leaving me to decide whenever's the good time to face the truth once more with a brother who stood by my side.

Yet we fought again and soon, a realization hits us with a blink of an eye, making us believe upon the truth that was laid for us rather than struggling out for more. Thus, making a grand sentiment to never lose each other's guidance, even if our mother was watching us close by upon our intercepted minds.

We soon leave again, but this time with a smile that helped us heal through the memories that our scars left us. Leaving us for a unpredictable future that was waiting to unravel for us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey! Here was a random poem that I leave for you today.

Cause...I had already fully watched the gameplay of Tell Me Why and I just had a dream-piphany about the past memories that I had. Which it kinda made me overwhelmed for me to write this one down.

But sidenote--I did not watch the trailer before hand and went in blind, with the only hint of a Life is Strange easter egg that squriming off from Youtube (which I never did seen it).

Honestly, help me now though, since now I've started to like Alyson Ronan. Which I really felt connected through her character dealing with panic attacks and anxiety, along with her brother Tyler, who was dealing the 'same' thing in mostly in a different prespective.

And gay panic--😲😲😲

Anyways, I hope you'll all enjoy this one out. Shall I rest now maybe? Idk.