Chapter Eight

"Oh my god," Elle gasped, her eyes widening as she stared at the screen of her laptop.

"That one is just... wow. You're incredible," Julian breathed, his eyes wide as well – though, less from shock and more from admiration.

"I can't believe I let you take these pictures," Elle groaned, holding her hand over her face as it turned ten shades of red.

"I'm so glad you did," Julian said with a huge, pleasing smirk on his face as he continued to click through the pictures from his erotic playtime not even an hour before.

"Oh, that one's cute!" Elle cooed as a picture of her leaning back against him with him kissing her shoulder blade came onto the screen. What she liked most about it was that her naked body wasn't in frame. It was just the two of them from her collarbones up.

"I like it too," he agreed, smiling at her, but continued through the images.

"Aww!" Elle swooned as one filled the screen of the two of them kissing, her neck craned back to meet her lips with his.

Julian smirked but continued on before chuckling darkly to himself as the pictures of his hand buried deep between her legs came across the screen.

"So sexy," he proclaimed, smirking over at her.

"Oh my god," she groaned. She still couldn't believe she let him take pictures like that.

"You are gorgeous and such a perfect subject," he offered, smiling proudly at her as he leaned over to leave a kiss on her lips.

"You've always been my perfect subject," she divulged, smiling back at him. He gave her a wide smile and kissed her again.

"Stalker," he snickered under his breath before he looked back at the laptop that was propped up on his lap in front of them as they sat against the headboard on her bed together, naked and perfect.

"Uh, not a stalker," she contended, shaking her head.

"Stalker," he laughed again, giving her a knowing look.

"Okay, whatever. I'm a stalker. But it's my job. Would you rather it be me taking your picture or someone like, let's say... that jerk Liam?" Elle asked, making an unpleasant face.

"I never said I didn't like you stalking me," he snickered, his eyes bright and amused as he looked at her.

"Well, then. Good," she conceded, smiling pleasingly at him as he went back to reviewing the pictures he just took.

"These are going in my private collection," Julian said, grabbing his iPhone and the cord lying on her nightstand for her own iPhone.

"No, Julian. Oh my god," she groaned, feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"Oh, yes, Elle," he said, hooking his phone up to her computer with the cord.

"Oh my god," she groaned, putting her hand over her face as he went about transferring the pictures onto his phone.

"Mmm. Now I'll have something to look at when I'm in boring meetings or on long trips," Julian said, smirking deviously at the screen of his phone where a naked picture of her was displayed across it.

"No. Oh my god. You can't... what if someone sees them? What if you lose your phone!? Oh my god, Julian," Elle protested, almost having a panic attack.

"I've never lost my phone. And I'm not about to now," he chuckled.

"Knock on wood right now," she asserted through a laugh, pointing at her nightstand.