Guzma x reader - Bad boys turn good

Requested by @hopebagel_exe ! Wattpad's pretty difficult to use these past few months for me, since for some odd reason it logs me out everytime I open the app. Well, I do have something to share after this story...

Bad Boys turn Good
By Raina

Ah, Team Skull. A group of notorious youths causing trouble for everyone, Trainers and Pokémon alike. Although, they are nothing compared to the different evil organisations you've heard from the different regions. Being from Kanto originally, you have seen your fair share of Team Rocket activity as you passed by Viridian City. Now, as newly-reigned Champion of Alola, you would think you'd be spending your time in the Pokémon League up in Mount Lanakila, challenging Trainers who completed their trials to test their strength as Pokémon Trainers, though you would be victorious in the end...

So why were you now called to meet the leader of the now reformed Team Skull at Hau'oli Beachfront in the middle of night?

The relationship you have with Guzma is... an interesting one. When you two first met, you did have a slight crush on him (you did fancy bad boys) but dismissed those feelings since you two seemed to cross paths while being at opposite sides. Lately, you two have been spending more time ever since you found out about him reforming Team Skull after Hala took him under his wing. Despite some differences, you two seem to share a lot of similarities. From food, to music, even to favourite Pokémon when you told him your favourite Pokémon is (fav bug type Pokémon).

You sighed as you got dressed quickly, missing the feeling of your bed already. Putting on your favourite hat to cover your bed hair and grabbing your belt holding your Pokémon, you walked out the house, slipping on your sneakers. You sighed, grumbling why Guzma called for you at this late of an hour as you head to the beachfront. Thankfully your house wasn't far from the beach.

Once you reached, you looked around and saw a familiar snow-haired man sitting on the beach, watching the waves. You walked towards him, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh, you're here." Guzma looked up at you, giving a smile.

"Guzma, you're my pal and all, but why did you call me in the middle of the night? I'm no Hoothoot you know." You sighed, sitting beside him.

"...couldn't sleep a wink."

You turned to him, feeling suspicious, "The Great Guzma? Calling me because he couldn't sleep? Wow."

"Oh come on, Y/N. But... there is something you should know, that's why I called you here."

You gave him a curious look. He grabbed your hands as he rubbed circles on the tops with his thumbs.

"...when we first met, I thought ya were just some goody two shoes wanting to mess with Team Skull's plans. Then when I worked with Miss Lusamine... ya really saved my life back then. You became Champion, and somehow we got ourselves a friendship... and I saw ya as something... more."

Guzma had a face of love and joy as he watched you blush.

"Please... I love ya so much. I want us to date, i want to call you all those cheesy nicknames that couples use."

You swore you had tears in your eyes after hearing his confession, "Of course, you dummy."

Guzma's eyes lit up, and a huge smile appeared on his face. He kissed the knuckles of your hands and you became even more pink. Your heart feels warm, and you smiled as Guzma wiped the tears from your face.

A cold wind blew towards you two, and you shivered, regretting not bringing a jacket along. Guzma chuckled and took off his own outerwear and covered you, bringing you closer.

"I'm sorry for calling ya at this hour, boo. I just gotta get that out of my body, y'know?" He placed you on his lap, pressing kisses to your cheek. "...can I stay with you the night? Just cuddles, I promise."

"Sure, mom's out anyways and... I could use the company." You whispered, brushing a stray white lock from his face.

Guzma grinned, and he picked you up while he stood, making you a bit surprised.

"Guzma! I'm not used to being carried by someone!"

"Think of me as ya personal Machamp ride, baby." Guzma teased, carrying you all the way to your house. Slipping into the living room, he helped you take of your shoes since he was still carrying you. Once in your bedroom, he placed you down on the bed and crawled in.

"Sorry for the tight squeeze, my bed is not really fitted for two." You mumbled sleepily.

"No big deal. I wanna cuddle anyway." Guzma said, spooning you.

You giggled as you felt his chin rest in the crook of your neck. Sleep soon took over, and you closed your eyes and sighed contently, being with the one you love.

End

Hey so it's been a minute-

Now that I'm in business school it seems life became more busy. I also haven't been wanting to write for a while since I didn't have a mood, but I'm slowly getting out of it. Wattpad isn't easy for me to use so now I'm wondering: would you guys prefer me to post my stories on Archive of our own instead? I asked a bunch of my writer friends and they do say AO3 is easier to use compared to Wattpad. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I feel like this oneshot story is a bit short, but whatever-

Peace out!