Milo x reader: Christmas Cuddles

Sorry if I got your request VERY late, @SweetieTreaties . I was having huge writer's block, and I had zero motivation. This is the first time I wrote about a Sword/Shield character, and Milo is one of my favourite Gym Leaders, second is Bea and the first is Raihan. So, I hope you enjoyed this fluffy oneshot!

Christmas Cuddles
By Raina

There was something about winter in Galar that seems special. In Circhester, winters were as harsh as a Sheer Cold. In Hulbury, it was almost non-existent. Currently, you were in Turffield, where winter felt normal: frost covering the yellow fields, and Wooloo almost disappearing in the snow.

Currently, you were in a cosy house, next to a fireplace. Your Yamper was snuggling next to your feet, acting as a feet warmer for you. You hummed in delight as you sipped your mug full of Tapu Cocoa, as the melody of popular Christmas songs filled the house with joy. What better way to spend Christmas than with the company of family, friends or even a cherished, special someone. Well reader, it's your lucky day since it's the last option. Your lovely boyfriend was none other than the hardworking Grass type specialist of Galar, Milo!

Milo had you sat on his lap, cuddling you while you both are wrapped in a thick blanket made from the finest Wooloo wool, while his Eldegoss floated around you two and your Yamper, cheery with the Christmas spirit. Milo sighed in content, placing his head on your shoulder and snuggled into your neck. You became pink by that action.

"M-Milo...." you said nervously, causing the man to chuckle.

"You're so cute, (Y/N). I love it when you blush, my little cherry blossom." Milo kissed the side of neck softly, giving you an adorable smile.

You turned even more pink by his words (You.exe has stopped working-), so you stared at your steaming mug, while Milo giggles and kisses your cheeks.

The two of you were like this for a while, both enjoying the presence of the other and you blushing whenever he kisses you and calls you his blossom, his flower. Once you finish your hot beverage, you placed your mug done and turned around to face him. Milo looked at you curiously, while your Yamper hopped off, wanting to go play with Eldegoss and the other pokemon. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and his arms automatically surround your waist.

Feeling bold, you decided to peck his face with kisses. First his forehead, then his eyelids, followed by his nose, both cheeks, the corners of his lips and finally a shy kiss on his lips. Milo giggled at each peck and blushed slightly, looking at you adoringly.

"I love you so much, my darling blossom (Y/N).... Merry Christmas, lovely." Milo whispered to you sweetly, capturing your lips with his in a deep but romantic kiss. You hummed lovingly and when you both separate, both of you smiled.

"I love you too, my strong and cute farmer. To many more Christmases to come." You said shyly, hugging him tightly. He cradled you in his arms, planting kisses here and then. You smiled and thought, you wouldn't trade this special moment for anything else in the world.

End

Sooo... hi-

Can't believe it's already 2021, Huh? 2020 was an extremely busy year for me. What with Covid being a thing and I had final exams for my secondary school. But now, I have quite the free time, so hopefully motivation will come back to me. I'm sorry if this fic was short, the whole of 2020 I had zero motivation and time to write. There's also a bunch of things I wanna change to my other works and possibly this book too. So here's to 2021, peeps 🥂. I'll get to work on @hopebagel_exe's request as well as a Cilan oneshot too.

Peace out!