Chili x reader: Fire and Ice 🔥🔥❄️❄️

No requests yet, but it's ok! This time, I'm gonna do all three Striaton bros, starting with Chili! I hope you enjoy this one shot!

Fire and Ice
by rainaroxx

You are an ice-type trainer, your partner Pokémon being (fav ice type). You used to live in Icirrus City, later on moved to Striaton City to live with your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend, Chili, is the fire-type gym leader of Striaton City, alongside with his brothers, Cilan and Cress. You two lovebirds have been dating for almost a year now, and both of you are living in bliss, enjoying each other's company whenever you two were together.

Many of the Striaton bros' fangirls always wonder how did the two of you met and started dating, and you always have to tell the story of how you two met every time you went to the restaurant.

A lot of the fangirls (mostly Chili's) always wonder how do the two of you get together despite being different. You are calm and always find reason before jumping to conclusions, while Chili will have his occasional tantrum as he is sometimes hot-headed (pun unintended), which doesn't happen a lot ever since you met him.

Now let's move on to the main plot.

It was a regular Tuesday afternoon, and you would usually swing by to the restaurant to check on things, since you were made as the unofficial manager of the place. You and your partner Pokemon, (Pokémon's name), entered as the cool Breeze from the air conditioning felt comforting to you, as the late spring season was turning into early summer in a few weeks time.

Cress' Panpour greeted you at the door, as you gave it a pat on the head, and (Pokémon name) purred/chirped happily.
Soon enough, the panpour's trainer came to greet you and led you to your usual table.

"Good afternoon, (Name)! Your usual table, I assume?" Cress said, grabbing a menu beside the cashier.

"As always." You said, giving Cress a smile.

Once you sat down, Cress passed you a menu while Panpour gave you a glass of water.

"Your usual?" Cress said as he wrote in his notepad.

"You know me so well, blueberry." You nodded your head, giving a wink to your Best Friend.

Cress simply chuckled, "Alright. Chili's in the kitchen so he'll be here soon. Would you like me to call Pansear for you?"

"Sure!" You thanked him gratefully.

Soon, he left and you started to give some Poke Beans to your (Pokemon). Because your mum is from Alola, you usually have a bag of Poke Bean and Malasadas from her whenever you go back to visit your family back in Icirrus. Pansear eventually found you, and you gave him a green poke bean. It was happy to see you at the restaurant as sometimes it was too tired to play with you and (Pokemon name)back at the apartment.

You watched as Pansear and (Pokemon name) interacted with one another, occasionally giving both of them a pat on the head. Soon, a girl who was a few years younger than you came up to your table.

" U-um, excuse me, but are you (name)?" The girl asked, her shy demeanour was obvious from the way she spoke.

"Yes?" You asked.

"M-my name is Colette, and I wanna ask you something." Her face becoming red.

"Oh, you're that Colette! You must be the bros' Cousin from Kalos, right?" Your smile became wider, as you were told by Chili that Colette was a very nice girl, and you always wanted to meet her.

"Th-that's right! I want to ask, how did you and Chili meet?"

You smile softened and you gestured the young, blonde-haired girl to sit down. You started from the beginning, occasionally taking a sip of water to make sure your throat wasn't dry. As you tell the story, you made gestures to add drama to your story. After all, if there is one thing you excel at other than Ice-types (other than Brycen back in Icirrus), it is story-telling.

"...and that's how we met. Holds a sentimental place in my heart." You said, your grin showing signs of sentimental value.

"And everything she said was true!" You were surprised by the voice of your Boyfriend, who smiled and placed your order on your table. Colette, after hearing the story, was amazed, her eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"Wow! And everything was real? It sounds like it was from a fairytale!" She sighed contentedly, giving (Pokemon name) a few pets.

You smiled, and Chili simply gave you a peck on the cheek, mumbling about how he managed to have such an amazing person as a lover. Sometimes, after telling the story, you felt butterfrees in your stomach, and have a warm, fuzzy feeling in your system. No matter how many times you tell the same story, you always have a sense of pride and happiness.

Because you know, no matter what situation, Chili will always be by your side, and you will stand by him, even if both of you can't find Heaven, you'll walk through The Distortion World with him.

End

It's so cute and warm and fuzzy, it's like getting a hug from a huge, fluffy and happy Arcanine. I think I got diabetes now... anyways, hope you like it! Also, I didn't go in depth with how you two meet because I want to know how you, as a reader, picture how you two met. Please comment down on how you imagine the meeting!

QOTD: What is your favourite Ice-type? I'm a big Glaceon fan, but Froslass and Alolan Ninetales are also favourite of mine!

Peace out!