Wallace x reader: A Milotic's tale

Who's in love with this flamboyant guy? I am!
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair colour
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(P/n) = Pokémon nickname
*additional challenge!
If you read Fandomz_Fangirl 's Pokemon oneshots, you know what to do! When Wallace calls you darling, boop your nose!

A Milotic's tale
By rainaroxx

You remember that day vividly. It was when you were 10 years old. You and your best friends Wallace and Steven were at the beach near Sootopolis City, playing in the water, the salty breeze of the ocean blowing your (h/l), (h/c) hair. It was quite a normal day, you three enjoying your time at the beach.

You were playing a game of beach Volleyball when the ball was accidentally thrown into the water, by the flamboyant 10-year-old. ("Whoops~" Wallace said)

Since you were closest to the water, you simply went to get the ball, being careful to make sure your (shorts/skirt) didn't get wet.

As you went to grab the ball, you heard a cry, and you turned to where the sound was coming from. You noticed that some sort of Pokémon, most likely a water-type, was trapped in a bunch of fishing nets. Being the concerned child you were, you immediately tossed the ball to Steven from the water, and called out to them,

"Hey! We gotta save that Pokémon over there!"

Both boys looked surprised, but they quickly went to where you were headed.

With three pairs of hands at work, you managed to help free the Pokémon.

As it turns out, that Pokémon was none other than a Feebas (duh), but it caught your attention, as it looked different from the normal Feebas you've seen.

For one, this Feebas was pinkish purple, instead of the usual beige colouring of normal Feebas.

Once freed, the Feebas made grateful noises, playfully splashing the three of you. But, more specifically, it seemed as if this Feebas was most grateful towards you.

And as most of you have guessed, you captured the said Feebas. Your very first Pokemon, as you were only given a Pokédex and a few poke balls from the pokemon professor then.

Soon, in a few months' time, the trio began their Pokémon journey.

Steven became the Hoenn League's Champion.

Wallace became the Sootapolis City's gym leader, after Juan, the former gym leader stepped down.

And as for you, (y/n) (l/n)?

You started to work under Professor Birch, as an assistant, but mostly you have to travel to different parts of Hoenn to study Pokémon.

10 years had past, and today marks the day of when you and your Feebas, now a shiny Milotic (courtesy of trading with your Brother then trading back) met.

Your Milotic, who you nicknamed (p/n), was now Swimming happily in the ocean, occasionally giving you calls of happiness, as you sat there watching it swim. You decided to bring it to where you two met, the beach near Sootapolis City. You gave (p/n) a Mystic Water necklace as a gift, and (p/n) found a few of your favourite flowers growing in the wild.

Sighing at the sight of your Milotic in the sunset, you thought of how far you have started since your journey. You thought to yourself, how long has it been since you met up with either Steven or Wallace, or both. Both is good.

But for these past few months, you realised that you began to have feelings for the flamboyant water-type trainer. How you missed him ever since you last saw him.

"Excuse me, but is this spot taken, darling?" (Boop)

You snapped out of your thoughts, and turned to the person. It was none other than Wallace, the person you were just thinking about.

"Hey Wallace." You greeted him, a light blush forming on your face. You gestured for him to sit down.

Once he sat down, he pulled you closer to him, causing you to blush even more.

"(Y/n) darling, it has been a while, isn't it?" (Boop)

"I-I Guess So...." you chuckled nervously.

Soon you two sat in silence, observing your Milotic, who was currently playing with Wallace's Milotic. The setting of the sun made the atmosphere a lot more romantic.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"Yea, Wallace?"

"There's something I want to tell you..."

"What is i- Mmph?!"

As it turns out, the turquoise-haired man placed his lips against yours when you turned to face him. It was only a few seconds before you melted against the kiss, placing your hands against his chest.

But, due to a thing called oxygen, you had to pulled back the kiss, your face was as pink as a Pecha Berry.

Wallace, seeing how cute you were, chuckled and pulled you into a hug.

"How cute you are, darling. I love you so much~" Wallace said, giving you a peck on the cheek.

"I....love you too, Wallace." You whispered, still embarrassed from the kiss.

You two cuddled for a while, before being the cheeky Aipom you were, and grabbed Wallace's beret and placed it on your head.

"Hey, give that back, my cheeky little darling~" (Boopity boop)

You stood up and started to run, "Gotta catch me first!"

That's when the two of you played a game of catch, and when Wallace caught you, he carried you bridal style and spun you.

Both of your Milotics saw the cutesy-couple activities their Trainers were doing, and both turned to face each other, giving a look of "yea I ship it".

Not knowing, Lisia, who is Wallace's Niece (yes it's Canon) was secretly taking pictures of her Uncle and her future aunt.

Steven found out both of you and simply just smirked, knowing that both of you would end up together.

End

Wow! I'm really happy about this fic! Leave a vote and a comment about how you find this one shot!

QOTD: which Pokeboy do you think you could became best friends with? For me it's a tie between the Striaton bros, Barry and Hau.

Peace out!