Cress x Reader: Alola's Beauty

First request by @Lanathepokemonmaster !!! This time it's the water type Striaton bro, Cress! Sorry if I haven't posted much, I was on vacation, and I'm going back to school soon.

Alola's Beauty
by rainaroxx

On the sunny beaches in Hau'oli City, at Melemele Island, were three infamous brothers, having a vacation. The Striaton Bros, after many months of working at the gym and the restaurant, decided to have a vacation in Alola, a region in which not many people in Unova would go to, thus not a lot of fangirls.

Key phrase: NOT a lot

Yes, somehow some of their fangirls managed to find the location of the Striaton bros' vacation, thus they managed to surprise the bros when they heard fangirls screaming their names at the airport. Cress Striaton didn't mind the fangirls' attention, but he just want someone, other than his brothers and good friends, to like him for his quirks and personality, instead of his appearance and demeanour. He thought he couldn't find someone like that.

But, he was proven wrong.

You were also in the same predicament as him. You were a (girl/guy/non-binary pal) with charming looks, and many people, boys and girls alike, all go after your looks. This caused some toxic relationships between your previous lovers, since mostly cared about your looks and not your personality.

You only wished that someone would love you not just about your looks, but also as a person and accept your quirks and personality. That was your only wish.

As you enjoyed the salty breeze offered by the MeleMele Sea, a certain blue Pokemon walked up to you. You remember that this Pokémon was called a Panpour, and it is native to Unova. You were intrigued with the blue Pokémon, as the possibility of it having a trainer is high since Panpours aren't found in Alola.

"Panpour! There you are!" A certain blue-haired boy's voice interrupted your thoughts. Cress walked up to you and Panpour immediately jumped into his trainer's arms.

You stood up from your sitting position and looked at the water-type trainer. His Panpour seemed happy, as if it has completed its job.

"My apologies! My name is Cress, and this is my Pokemon, Panpour. I hope it didn't disturb you..." Cress said, noticing you.

"It's (Name), but you can call me (nickname) if you prefer." You brushed off the sand on your (skirt/shorts).

As you were introducing yourself, Cress was mesmerised by your beauty, and there was something about you that seemed different from the fan girls. You also were intrigued by the young man, as something about him made you think he was also in the same situation as you.

Soon after, you two became friends. You acted as the Striaton Bros. tour guide around Alola, since you've already finished your island challenge. That was when Cress started seeing you more as a Friend. Secretly, Chilli and Cilan were teasing their Brother about you and him being a couple in the future (to which Cress blushed as red as his fire-type brother's hair), but you were unaware of Cress' feelings towards you.

Now, after a few weeks, it was time for the Striaton gym leaders to head back to Unova. Cress was hesitant to go, but he knew he had duties back home. You were at the airport to bid farewell to them. Even after a few weeks, you also have developed feelings for a certain Striaton bro.

As Cilan, Chilli and Cress were about to head to the gate, Cress quickly turned around and wrapped his arms around you.

As he was a bit taller than you, many people thought that you two were hugging, but he gave you a kiss on the lips.

It was the best feeling you ever have, and you were extremely happy.

"Promise to write?" Cress asked, his eyes glassy and full of emotion

"Promise."

Cress then waved to you as he moved to where his brothers were standing. Cilan and Chilli were teasing him to the max.

You were still blushing from the kiss, but you knew only one thing...

Cress was the one.

End

Sorry if this was late. I was really busy with school, and the Chinese New Year holidays are coming up, so I'm planning on resting during the few days.

QOTD: anyone of you celebrate Chinese New Year? If so, then Happy New Year to you guys!

Peace out!