seven.

a/n : hello again my lovelies ~~ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS WTF ?????? this actually means so much to me hhwghds thank you so so so much i cant thank you all enough ... im so glad that this fic is getting more attention than i thought it would :D

and im giving up on aesthetic headers im just going for jaywon

anyways ENOUGH OF MEEEE lets get onto this chapter hehehe

oh and also im using my own screenshots for the phone conversations if that's okay, i wanted to try something new and see if it looked fine !! do ignore the timestamps thank youuuu

༻❣༺

jay couldn't even bring himself to begin on how embarrassed he was at his outburst. he was usually pretty reserved, and skilled at handling his emotions. it made no sense why he was so sensitive about yang jungwon. probably because it was such a big case and jungwon was such a big suspect and he didn't want sunghoon and ni-ki? yeah. maybe. that's probably it.

so why the hell is he lying on his side, eagerly waiting for jungwon to text him like he promised?

in the meantime, he thought about what he actually had said to ni-ki and sunghoon, that had understandably had them taken aback. even he couldn't believe what he had said. that jungwon was pretty and very sweet boy, with bright sparkly eyes, a really cute smile, amazing body proportions, that had a voice like fresh honey and dance talent that was absolutely out of this world.

jay actually sighed at the thought when jungwon popped up in his brain. jesus. he wanted to slap himself. he was having strange reactions all day when it came to the little fucker. 

but the weird thing was, he had "what if" thoughts when it came to the idea of him being in love with jungwon, as sunghoon and ni-ki had accused him so. what if he did have a...crush...on the jewel criminal? what if he was experiencing romantic attraction? what if he really was in love?

park jongseong didn't do 'love'. he didn't do 'romance', anyway. especially not with someone he's trying to steal back some diamonds for. sunghoon and ni-ki were just being assuming.

anyways, he was possibly just overthinking it. he didn't really have these kinds of feelings very often and he was probably just thinking a little far ahead. he had a tendency to do that sometimes.

however, his body betrayed his thought, when he quickly lied down on his back to be in a more comfortable position when his phone got a ding! from an unknown number. his hopes were super high, and once again, he had no idea why.