twenty six.

um kind of mature content ahead

idk...i was contemplating if i should write this. NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS BUT ITS STILL KINDA ADVENTUROUS FOR ME TO POST SMTH LIKE THIS

but please read with caution anyway! i hope you guys like it~

im about to subject ur eyes to some BADLY written bullshit

im sorry im so obsessed w this pic he's so cute

jay felt like the light of god had come into his home; jungwon blessed the place with his lovely and magical presence that made jay's heart finally feel warm after so many weeks of isolation. though, he wished jungwon gave him a bit of a heads up before coming because his house looked like the wayne manor during batman's first couple years. darker than his aesthetic, depressing enough that it mirrored his own heart, and VERY messy because he was losing sleep and had no energy to do any deep cleaning. it had come  to a point where even the cleaning that sunghoon and ni-ki were doing wasn't enough to clear everything.

of course, his room was a different story. jungwon had felt like he'd stepped into the wrong house, because jay was usually so neat and organized. in fact, jay usually held pride in being such a clean and sophisticated man. it seemed that weeks without him had really taken a toll on him, but he can't say that it wasn't the same for him as well. jake had to BEG him to clean his room sometimes because he was just too depressed.

still, he could deal with it. after all, he was finally with jay. he'd walk through a dozen miles on a road of thorns if it meant being with jay.

"sorry the house is a complete mess," jay apologized, crumpling up some potato chips wrapped he'd found on the floor. he aimed for the waste basket like a NBA player aiming for the points, but ultimately missed. "i've been...kinda out of it."

"i can tell," jungwon said, praying that what he had just stepped on wasn't gum. "i'm...sorry. that i left you alone like this for so long."

"it's okay. i wanted to contact you first, but i didn't know if you were still mad at me and that you'd never forgive me, so i figured it'd be better to just. waste away until you came back," jay chuckled, but jungwon didn't miss the pain in his voice.

"i wish i'd come back earlier," jungwon spoke in a softer voice, resting his head on jay's arm. "i hate that you had to live like this."