eleven.

a/n: hellooooo, still remember me?

guys im so sorry i haven't been active, i've been really busy with school and my mental health is at its shit lowest rn KSCGDHS i apologize if this chapter is short...

when jay said he was going to bring him out for lunch to a place that he decided on, jungwon didn't really expect him to bring to a fancy italian restaurant in the high-end part of the city. hell, he'd never stepped into somewhere that expensive. how rich was this guy?

"is this okay?" jay asked worriedly as they walked into the restaurant. "we can go somewhere else if you like."

"no no," jungwon replied breathlessly, admiring the royally well done interior. "this is perfect."

"great! waiter, table for two, please," jay requested, and the waiter instantly nodded. jungwon guessed jay came here often, judging by how friendly  he seemed with the staff. he could feel himself smiling at how kind jay seemed to be.

"i trust this is satisfactory, mr park?" the waiter asked, as he led them to a rather secluded booth.  

"perfect, good for people who want to  be alone..." jay smirked, as he turned back to jungwon and winked. jungwon blushed, embarrassed. 

"shut up, i met you just recently," jungwon rolled his eyes. he was about to pull his seat out so he could sit, but was surprised to see jay rush over and pull the chair out for him like a proper gentleman.  jungwon had to hide his flush.

jay pushed his chair in, and sat opposite him. he passed him the menu, and began looking through it nonchalantly. 

"might i recommend the shrimp scampi pizza? really fresh shrimp flown in from overseas," jay said.

jungwon's jaw almost dropped to the floor at the price. his hands shook as he refused kindly. "it's too expensive, jay. let's go somewhere else, i feel bad."

"nah, it's okay. i want you to eat something nice. order anything you want, i brought my card," jay reassured. 

"o-okay then, if you're sure," jungwon nodded. he scanned the pizza menu quickly, and said, "i-i'll have the four cheese pizza with spinach..."

"cool," jay hailed the waiter to their table, "we'll have the large four cheese pizza with spinach. jungwon do you drink alcohol?"

"y-yes.."

"good. give me masseto, i trust you saved a bottle for me?"

"of course, sir. i'll be right back with your order."

jay then turned back to jungwon. he smiled warmly, "how have you been, jungwonah?"

"pretty good, hyung!" jungwon exclaimed. "i've gotten some work done."