seventeen

I KNOW ITS NOT LIKE ME TO RELEASE CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER SO QUICKLY ESPECIALLY SINCE I USUALLY DISAPPEAR FOR MONTHS BUT I WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED TO WRITE AND RELEASE THIS 😭😭!! 

sunsunists you will finally get the content you deserve! and to make up for the angst i think jaywon will unfortunately have to go through, i've given sunsun a completely fluffy story! and they are already in love thanks to fate ❤️cheesy, a bit rushed i do admit because honestly i've lost my will and talent but i tried my best for my babies 😭 

enjoy yall!! and prepare yourself !! this chapter is maaaajorly long compared to usual

"listen to this excerpt from the headlines today...23 year old CEO lee heeseung announced yesterday that he was incredibly delighted to tell the public his precious valuables was safely found and returned. and none of those are in my hands right now."

"i know, sir."

"do you know what this tells me, sunoo?"

sunoo inhaled, the action having more pain than he expected. "that i've failed you, sir."

"that's right!" the older man yelled, throwing the newspaper at sunoo. it separates into individual pages that flutter onto the floor. "how many times have you come to not reach my bare minimum expectations for you?"

sunoo fell to his knees and looked to the floor. "forgive me sir! it won't happen again!"

"that's what you've told me the last gazillion times," his boss sighed, pinching the  bridge of his nose in stress. "i've had enough, sunoo."

"just give me one more chance, sir. i'll...i'll steal the diamonds again and-"

his boss shook his head, tutting. he walked towards sunoo, and knelt to meet his eye level. he lifted his head with his fingers, making sunoo internally grimace in disgust. "i've given you enough chances. one failure i can forgive. two even. but you have failed me more times than i can count. i don't know why i trusted you to take over your father's work when your parents died. god, what was i thinking when i let you go out with that bloody crossbow?"

sunoo's father worked for this gross criminal boss, mr heo. it was true that he was an accountant at a company, but he had chosen to refrain from telling his wife and son that by night he was working for an aspiring crime boss to pay off gambling debts. sunoo had an unpleasant revealing a week after both his parents died in an unfortunate gunning attack during a robbery at a trip they made to the bank. mr heo had reached out (and by reached out, meaning kidnapping) to sunoo and made him take over his father's work since he didn't have enough manpower.