Partners.

Me and Hikari were about to run out, the orange guy grabbed up and pushed us on a bed, we sat up. "Who are you!!" he screamed at us. The homeless guy looked at me, i looked at the floor. "Karube.. ive seen her before, she works in the cafe at the corner of Chota's house." I looked at the guy called Karube, he scoffed. "And you?" He rolled his eyes at Hikari. "Hikari, im in collage. Well was."

"well nice meeting you guys, we should go now, bye!" Hikari grabbed my hand and dragged us toward the door. "Not so fast" I looked at the homeless one. "Arisu... what are you doing." karube shot us a death glare. "how many days have you got in your visa."

"3" we both looked at him.

"We have three."

I smiled and i stared at Them. "why dont you both stay with us so we can all work together for the next round of games."

We all exchanged looks Chota, Arisu and Karube and the girl with them all talked secretly. "Sure, we need help with games." I smiled at Hikari. "Anyway we will get to sleep, i guess i have a game to play tomorrow." Me and Hikari left back to where we were."

"Who were they?"

"I dont know, i know the stumpy guy is Chota, he comes to the cafe alot."

"Why did you agree?"

"Because with their friend, he looks too vulnerable, it would be easier for us two, incase its a hearts game."

She smirked at my comment and she laid back on the sofa. I laid down and stared at the card in my hand.

Next day, with Karube and Arisu

we were finding a backpacks and filling it up with weapons and water. They were waiting outside for us, i went out with Hikari, we walked to them. "Lets go then" we took a long walk to the game arena, talking about what we did before this. Karube worked in a bar, he got fired but was planning on proposing to a girl he liked. Chota worked in an office and Arisu was a gamer, just left home. Hikari was a daddys girl.

We arrived infront of a block of appartments, when we walked in, i noticed more people than my first game. I gave Hikari a phone and i logged into mine, i looked around, there was an old woman, a man speaking to Karube and Arisu, two collage girls and a guy with a hood up, leaning against the wall. he looked up and directly at me. i looked away instantly. He was smirking, from the corner of my eye.