Family.

"I will go with anyone who will risk their life for their leader, if i dont survive i want y/n to take over the beach." 

Everyone looked at me, Chishiya smiled.

Hatter was in his car with a bunch of people, i walked to him, he kissed my forehead softly and passed me a bracelet, it was my mothers. "Be safe?" He nodded and left, i went towards my room but bumped into chishiya. "Y/n, nice to see you again." 

"You too hoodie." I smiled and he began telling me about the beach. Soon enough, it got cold and he clearly saw, he passed me his hoodie. "Ah, you dont have to.-" 

"I insist." 

I smiled, KUina walked up to us. "Hey lovebirds~" i rolled my eyes then they widened, realising what she said. i pushed her slightly. " You should come chill with me and Chishiya in my room, we usually talk alot." i nodded and we left, someone stopped Chishiya though. We kept going.

3 Hours Later.

I was napping on Kuina's lap, i heard a door slam and woke up, Chishiya grabbed my arm and took me to Hatters meeting room, "Whats going on..?"

"Not a clue, but it sounds serious!" as we went in, Niragi stopped us, shouting i shouldnt be here, we went in anyway, i looked in the middle of the room, Hatters body was lifeless on the table, my eyes widened as memories flashed throught my head of my mother and Hatter and me, playing on the beach, until my mother and Hatter got hit by a massive wave and thats how they were in the coma, i looked at Chishiya, my eyes full of water, he hugged me tightly, Arisu walked over and hugged me too. "Now hatter is gone, we need to find a new leader." I looked at Aguni.

"Ill be leader as in number 2, it goes up in order," A guy with glasses and a blue polo shirt spoke up.

"your forgetting hatters request, Y/N is supposed to be leader." I look at Arisu.

"Tch." NIragi shot me a death glare.

"lets just go do a majority vote.!"

"Anyone for aguni as the beaches new leader, raise your hand." 

No one raised their hand, I looked up at Chishiya, he smirked. "Yall need encouragement." Niragi pointed his gun at the guy with glasses and the guy with glasses raised his hand, same with the girl wearing all black.

I was let go from Chishiya and stood by him silently. "Ah~ Chishiya Shuntaro. Your face really disgusts me. its so... plain all you so is smirk all day long, nothing else." he cocked his gun up too chishiya's head. "Well, y/n is supposed to be leader, your going to have to persuade me more." Niragi rolled his eyes, bringing the gun up to my chin, everyone gasped and edged forward. "Why dont i do this, then everyone will have to obey Aguni either way!!"

Chishiya raised his hand quickly, he looked at Me and mouthed a quick; im sorry. 

A katana got swung infront of Arisu, i wasnt focused but Arisu put his hand up, i didnt have mine up. Niragi went to hatters body and looked at him "That stupid face.." He began beating it with his gun alot, everyone looked to the floor. i could stand it anymore. "S..Stop it!! Your Hurting him, leave him alone!! hes already gone!!" I looked at Niragi, i was crying, He walked to me, lifting my chin up and licking the tears off of my jawline. "All you have to do is give it up to Aguni~.." His tongue hung out as he looked me in the eyes. I raised my hand. "I..I vote aguni, Niragi clapped and looked so happy, he grabbed a handful of my hair, Chishiya grabbed his and and twisted it, "Remove your hand off her."

"Niragi thats enough." Aguni smirked and walked towards hatters body, he looked upset, Chishiya and Arisu hugged me and i smiled.