Hero

I looked at the tall Niragi infront of me but then my eyes flickered to my side where Usagi stood. "Go take Y/N to the roof with you." I looked at Aguni who stood by the fire and then i saw Chishiya stood in the window in Hatter's room. He nodded and i smiled. I looked back at Niragi who took my hand and led me inside. He started asking questions about my past. I ignored him. as soon as we got to the roof, He laid down, on his stomach with his rifle and began Shooting people off like targets, i sat by him, He started laughing till he froze.

"Niragi?" I looked at him and tapped his shoulder. He slapped me across the face and i stared at him. "Sorry.. memory." Did i witness that. Did THE Niragi, the donkey himself. ApOlOgISe. I nodded. He looked at the door as it swung open, revealing Chishiya. I stood up, so did Niragi, Grabbing me and slamming me against his chest, his rifle on his shoulders. I looked away as Chishiya started talking. Suddenly Niragi threw me to the side and Chishiya threw cards in the air, Duplicates. I looked at Chishiya as he grabbed something and it was a water pistol with a lighter attached to it, i looked at Niragi and suddenly flames attacked him, i looked at the water pistol, a homemade flamethrower?! Niragi fell off the roof into the pool, i got up and ran to Chishiya, hugging him alot. He lifted my chin up and placed a heated kiss on my lips, i kissed him back and we ran downstairs up to where Aguni and Arisu and Usagi was.

Aguni stared at Arisu as he talked and then suddenly attacked Arisu, i ran downstairs. "Aguni stop. I know you killed my father, Anne can prove it and also You wanted the chance to spend time with my mom but never got to, your distraught, i couldve always spent time with you."

His eyes turned soft, i smiled, Just then i heard a scream and looked behind Aguni, Niragi, burnt and ripped apart, i Looked at the machine gun in his hand, he started shooting everyone, AGuni took most the shots, he dropped something in my hand before running at Niragi and running into the fire with him, forcing him. "The witch was Momoka! Put her in the fire." I was stood here for 3 minutes recalling what happened, i opened my hand and it was my mothers ring, fixed, Chishiya put his hoodie around me and kissed my cheek, leaving.

I ran outside with everyone as the game cleared, then i caught up to Arisu outside. "There was a spot where the gamemasters played..."