beach.

"Refuse to join, you will be killed, refuse to join, you die in the real world." I look at Arisu. 

"Miss Y/n. are you hiding something?"

I hesitated. "I forgot i had this card, could you unbound be so i can get it." He nodded and i was released, i slipped the 6 of hearts card out of my belt and held it up, his eyes shone. "6 of hearts and the 7 of hearts.." He had all of our cards, he came towards me to take it.

"Miss y/n, naïve like your mother was." i looked at him, he just. "Wait what did you say." 

"Nothing."

i rolled my eyes and walked over to a candle, holding the card over it. 

Everyone edged forwards. "What. Did. you. say."

"I knew your mother, she died in a coma, correct, she was working in the beach and died in a hearts game, she was infact the woman i waas inlove with." my eyes widened and everyone whispered. Hatter took the card off me and i sat back down. "Welcome to the beach~" Arisu and Usagi was freed and i was shown to a room with Usagi and passed a white bikini with a skirt what covered my thighs slightly, i requested this. Me and Usagi left the room, outside, it was dark but there was a party. "Find Arisu." She looked at me, i stood on my tip toes and saw him, he was talking to a girl with plaits and then i looked further, i saw hoodie guy.

Usagi took mw to Arisu and we all talked. "So, your the newbies right, Im Kuina, you two are cute together." She looked at Arisu and Usagi, they turned pink. "you two should hook up, you never know if you will die today, tomorrow." I kept looking at people. "And you, Y/n Right? your mother was wonderful apparently, everyones talking about your arrival." I looked at her. "Hatter even refferred to you as his daughter." I froze. it is true that my father disappeared when he was out... 

I Looked at Arisu who hugged me softly, suddenly, the cheers quietened, i looked around and saw a bunch of people walking towards us, i looked at one, it was the guy from the tag game,"dont get involved with members of the militain court.." Kuina spoke.  the buff guy stopped infront of us, he had a scar.. "What happened to your friend?" He was talking about karube. Arisu and i looked away. "He died eh, shame, he was really a fighter." Aguni began to walk away. "He wasnt just a fighter!" Arisu spoke up. "What did i just say.." Kuina facepalmed.

"You speak as if you know him, Aguni, wasnt it? You know nothing, only hand-to-hand combat and how to ruin people." He was shocked by my words, i stood up infront of him. "You only care about yourself." He was turning red, before i knew it a hand connected with my face, I looked up at him, he was staring at me, "Take her." I looked at Arisu, a male, Black medium hair, alot of piercings grabbed my arm. "You let go of my friend!" Arisu and Usagi shouted, Aguni signalled for them to get my friends too, suddenly the doors burst open. "Aguni, release my daughter and her friends, Who is your boss.!" Aguni stayed quiet. hatter looked at the other millitain court members "Who?"

"Aguni is."

"And im Aguni's boss; ah aguni, get a shower. Y/N, Arisu come." we nodded, Usagi walked back to her room, we went with hatter to his main room. As we walked in, i saw hoodie guy, my mouth hung open, he saw me and waved, chuckling.

"We have only the 10 of hearts to find."

"And i only have 1 day left on my visa, meaning i must play tonight, no matter if its a hearts or spades."