Time

I went towards room 12 but bumped into Ava, her eyes widened, i hugged her, she hugged me back, we talked for some time then i went into room 12. "What happened, your late." 

"Aguni is what happened." His eyes widened and he checked my face or arms for any marks. "Im fineee! why are you so worried?" 

"No reason."

"I wanted to talk to you about the idea we had." Kuina walks in Arisu and Usagi. " We're going to steal the cards, were going to get out, WE WILL survive." I looked at Chishiya, "We will meet back here in 4 days." My eyes widened, Thats right, I dashed outside the room, running into hatters room and locking the door, i grabbed the small key and went everywhere, i looked under his bed, in the closet and under the rug, soon enough, i looked in the light. there was a box, grabbing it, i burnt myself on the lightbulb. I hissed in pain but opened the box, It was an engagement right, i began crying, staring at it. I held the ring in my hand and there were numbers ingraved in the diamond. "7/3/1999.." i ran back to Chishiya, everyone else left, i hugged him, He hugged me back.."

3 days later.

I was with chishiya, he was walking to the card room with me, when we got in, Niragi grabbed me away from Chishiya, Chishiya walked forwards. "Dont drag her!" He growled. i was placed by Aguni. "What did you find." i stayed quiet because this ring was my mothers.

"Ill ask one more time." I remained quiet. Niragi's footsteps got quieter i looked up, he hit Chishiya with his gun in the stomach, then punched him. He loaded his gun. "Dont!!" I looked at Niragi, i was already grabbing his arm, he elbowed me in the face, Chishiya jumped on him, tackling him. "Thats enough!!" Chishiya got off Niragi and checked my face. I shook my head. "Y/n give me the evidence." I went to him, dropping the ring into his hand. He was full of rage, Arisu, Kuina and Usagi ran in after hearing the gun in Aguni's hand click, He inspected it before dropping it onto the carpet, Stepping on it and then shooting it right in the diamond, making it shatter, i began crying, tears spilling out my eyes, i knelt down, Niragi took a handfull of my hair before dragging me to the chair in the meeting room. Chishiya was about to flip.

"y/n.. Anything else?" i shook my head. 

"The only reason your teaching y/n like this is because you liked her mother, hatter just got the chance before you did, Didnt he, dad." I looked at the door Ava.. I Never got to meet ava's dad because he was always deployed...