八 eight

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
eight

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"again, im sorry for making you leave, i can tell you really liked it there." kenma smiled apologetically at her before passing her her drink.

"its fine, we can always go back ! and honestly, this is nice too."

kamiko smiled as she look towards the swans in the lake, the sunlight reflected off their feathers makes it look as if they are shining.

"so, whats it like having so many fangirls ?"

kenma sighed as he touches the grass below them. "its nice having fans that support you, but it can be scary when they dont respect your privacy."

"mmm, cant relate but understandable."

"youre so pretty though, im sure theres lots of guys whos chased after you."

"uhm well ... i kinda made them all think i was lesbian so they wouldnt."

his eyes widened at her, shocked that she would do something like that. she didnt seem like that type of girl, but he knew there are more to her than what he already knows.

"also, im hanging out with the guys so much i sometimes dont feel like a girl anymore."

kamiko laughs as she made eye contact with him, feeling extremely happy in this moment.

just sitting here with him is wonderful, she couldnt imagine doing other things that require more attention and interaction, she might faint.

"you dont have any girl friends ?"

"i do, one, we're really close. but shes overseas now."

kenma nodded his head and took a sip from his drink, chewing on the pearls before talking again.

"im not good with people, especially girls. but being with you is ... it feels different ? like im comfortable around you."

kamiko smiled at him, happy that he feels this way. "well, im honored to be the first girl youve opened up to."

the cool autumn wind danced around them as they continued talking, opening up to each other even more.

something, something about being together just feels extremely ... right.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n :
this ones short
🤺