十五 fifteen

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
fifteen

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"kenma ? kenma you're dazing off again."

kenma shook his head slightly and turned to look at kamiko staring at him, a little unhappy with the way he's acting.

she had guessed his sudden distanced was caused by that woman and she tried very hard to distract herself from the negative thoughts. but when she saw her again on friday, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable again.

"you've been distant for the past few weeks, what's wrong ?"

"... it's nothing."

"it's obviously something if you're losing to me and messing up on your streams-"

"i said it's nothing !"

kenma suddenly stood up and shouted at her, causing her to flinch and stop talking. a few seconds later, kamiko nodded her head and grabbed her bag, walking towards his door.

"i'll come back later, take your time to calm down okay ?"

he didn't look over until he heard the door close. kenma didn't know what to do, he wanted to stop her but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

kamiko sighed as sh got into oikawa's car, catching his attention.

"you okay ?"

"yeah ... it's nothing."

"you should talk to him."

"i just did, and he shouted at me."

"oh ... okay maybe give him some time."

"yeah."

"come on, cheer up ! we're fetching your brother from the airport, can't have him seeing you look so sad."

she smiled and thanked oikawa from reminding her.

just as the two sat down near the gate where her brother was gonna arrive from, kuroo and hinata sat down somewhere there as well, waiting for their coach to come back from his overseas business trip.

they didn't spot them until hinata and kuroo saw kamiko hugging her brother happily, looking up at him and oikawa happily.

the two decided to call kenma and ask about the two since he haven't been replying to their texts as well. but just as they mentioned kamiko 'hugging a random handsome guy', he lashed out at them and told them that 'she can get together with anyone she wants'.

kuroo hung up and looked at hinata, both very worried about their friends. he quickly messaged kamiko and asked her to check up on kenma and 'talk it out with each other so things would not get worse'.

after spending a few hours with her brother, she left him with oikawa to catch up, glad that they finally met after so long.

she arrived at kenma's house, ready to face whatever is going on after oikawa's and kuroo's encouragement.

"kenma ?"

kamiko walked into his room, seeing him curled up on his chair, gaming aggressively.

"kenma i'm back, you feeling better ?"

"what do you want ?"

"uhm, i just want to talk ... you've been acting weird since that woman appeared."

"i don't want to talk."

kamiko decided to give him a few more minutes, till his game ended. so while she waited, she went to the kitchen and made his favourite tea for him, hoping it would calm him down.

a while later, she came back into his room and set the tea on the table before walking over to him and smiling, asking if he wants to talk now.

kenma groaned and slammed his headset down, glaring at her. kamiko's smile faltered as she looked up at him.

"why won't you just stop pestering me ?"

"i just want to know why you're like this."

"it has nothing to do with you so just fuck off ! you wouldn't understand anyway."

"you never know ! how am i supposed to help or understand if you don't tell me anything."

"you just won't ! you don't have a company or have stress from work to understand ! you literally depend on me as your 'sugar daddy' for money."

"so you're saying i don't work hard enough and that i only want your money ?"

"yes."

"you can go fuck yourself."

kamiko spat out as she grabbed her stuff, ready to leave. but a sudden burn on her thighs caught her off guard as she fell onto the ground, clutching her burning thights.

kenma tried to hand her her phone when he accidently knocked the pot of hot tea onto kamiko, her legs immediately turning bright red.

she hissed as they continued burning, kenma started panicking when he realized what he's done and tried to help her up but she brushed him away, standing up by herself.

"i don't need any 'help' from you."

and she left, limping slightly, hoping the cool spring air would ease the burn. she could already see small blisters forming.

kenma stood in his room dumbfounded, repeating their fight in his head and cursing himself for blurting out those harmful things that he said. the reason he had been stressing out the past few weeks was because that woman threatened him to get with her or else she would ask her father to close down his company and destroyed everything that he worked hard for.

he was thinking of ways to prevent it from happening and was bothered by the fact that kamiko must've found someone new within his 'time of stress' and it was proven right when his friends sent him photos of oikawa and her.

"she probably won't talk to me anymore ... i wouldn't even want to talk to myself."

kenma sat down on the floor, staring at the water and pot, not knowing what to do anymore.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃